Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sure lest blow our whole transfer budget on a 21 year old who okay could maybe be be world class in 3 or 4 years or maybe not, for 100M its not a gamble worth taking honestly. Lets remember he plays in Italy, in the best team by a mile, where he is given more freedom to do what he wants and limited defensive responsibility. Hes not good enough to get that here. Fabregas and Hazard are the only guys who should get that bit of freedom here. Mourinho logic: buy what you need to improve your first 11 and squad.. Costa, Fabregas, Courtois (recalled), Remy, Drogba (mentally helped, a true winner). Not go and spunk 100M on a player who could be world class but who could also never hit that top top level like we've seen with Bale this season at Madrid, also considering playing in Italy is totally different to playing here no matter position, no matter who you are. Cuadrado and Salah deals springs to mind... Salah excelled in Italy, didn't look so comfortable here in limited appearances though.

wtf are you talking about? Gamble? on what? Pogba? That's not a gamble. He 22, was the best player at the World Cup (according to even Jose) and has all the tools to be fantastic.

Salah and Cuadrado are wingers. They need pace and space to functions. Pogba is a CM. Italy, Spain, England, a CM faces the same tactics. It's why Xabi Alonso can go from being one of the best CMs in the EPL to being one of the best CMs in La Liga to being one of the best CMs in Bundesliga. He doesn't have to do shit to alter his game. Get the ball, pass the ball. Get the ball, pass the ball.

I'd rather 'gamble' on that than keep buying mediocre options when we are close to the finishing line in terms of squad. You think Pogba isn't an improvment on Ramires? On Mikel? On RLC? If you don't, then you...well, I'd rather not swear.

I see the overhyping City machine is back on full force here after a few months off.

I honestly don't know where this chip on the shoulder comes from when it's about City on TC :lol:

Of course they're quality and made up a 8 point gap once on us last season, but some seriously need to calm their tits about the whole City GOAT thing. But I guess we'll keep seeing more of the same throughout the season.

I honestly don't know where this chip on the shoulder comes from when it's about City on TC :lol:

Of course they're quality and made up a 8 point gap once on us last season, but some seriously need to calm their tits about the whole City GOAT thing. But I guess we'll keep seeing more of the same throughout the season.

When we were 7 points ahead of them in March people were still convinced they were going to catch us :lol:

It's insane, I mean imagine if we were 7 points behind a Mourinho team with a harder run in and Pellegrini as our boss? No one would give us a prayer (not even Supporter) however some were convinced they were going to chase us down within weeks.

They did eat up and 8 point gap but that was a bit misleading due to contrasting fixtures, natural order was restored quickly after the White Hart Lane debarcle.

Pogba won't be sold this window.

If the rumors are true on vidal, next season will prove to many doubters if Pogba is the real deal at his current valuation.

Wait I minute, I thought Pogba was a flop, because he didn't make it at Man U. Lol Isn't he a Man U reject? Lol.

Didn't make it at United? He ran down his contract and left. They even offered him a new one and he turned it down.

Wait I minute, I thought Pogba was a flop, because he didn't make it at Man U. Lol Isn't he a Man U reject? Lol.

Comparing a junior who tried to break in the first team of United to someone who always was a bench and sub player like Pedro.

Mourinho: "I think everybody has an interest in Pogba. But there are things you can do and things you cannot do." [Mirror]

Mourinho: "I love the Eiffel Tower, but I can’t have it in my garden. We have the tools to improve without a player like that." [Mirror]

Via @Chelsea_HQ

Mourinho: "I think everybody has an interest in Pogba. But there are things you can do and things you cannot do." [Mirror]

Mourinho: "I love the Eiffel Tower, but I can’t have it in my garden. We have the tools to improve without a player like that." [Mirror]

Via @Chelsea_HQ

Disgusting, we overpay for players like Willian, Pedro and Cuadrado yet we can't afford Pogba.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You