Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one don't see the hype? Yes he is talented and young and promising, but if it's me to trash these silly money I will put them on Verratti who is only a year older and much much better already.

Edit: and for those who think United will walk the league if they signed Pogba, come on have a little faith and football is not won on paper. To me Citeh still have the best team on paper regardless of United with or without Pogba, and we are not far off if we can pull off quality defender deals.

11 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Yeah...don't think anyone else is going for a 100 million signing this window. At the same time, I hope we don't pay anywhere close to a fee of even 60 mill for someone like Lukaku

I wouldn't take the rumours too seriously BA. Lukaku may be on our radar but that 60 million price tag will deter us making a serious bid for him. Especially after bringing in Bats and Conte publicly stating that Costa is going nowhere. You have to remember why Lukaku left in the first place. After the seasons he had at Everton you think he will want to return to the club that deemed him, 'not good enough' to play second fidle to Costa! 

3 hours ago, DDA said:

I wouldn't take the rumours too seriously BA. Lukaku may be on our radar but that 60 million price tag will deter us making a serious bid for him. Especially after bringing in Bats and Conte publicly stating that Costa is going nowhere. You have to remember why Lukaku left in the first place. After the seasons he had at Everton you think he will want to return to the club that deemed him, 'not good enough' to play second fidle to Costa! 

He regards himself as one of the top strikers in the world, if there's one thing he doesn't lack it's (false) confidence. Steer clear

Journalist asked Mourinho about Pogba and he replied: "it's not good to comment on other team's player, he is a Juve player, he is not my player. All I can say is, my board has done fantastically and finished 75% of what I ask for, and I think they will work hard to finish the rest 25% before 31st Aug. "

6 hours ago, Fernando said:

Wow 85 million [note: James]. 

Real Madrid if they wanted Pogba they could have sold James and Morata. 

It's interested that they chose not to. 

Yep. And what is more particularly interesting is that Madrid does not seem to be willing to splash that obscene amount of money to get Pogba. If even Florentino Galacticos Pérez himself is not ready to spend big for a player, then it speaks volumes concerning the insane overpricing of Pogba.

Massimiliano Allegri confirms Juventus in talks to sell Manchester United target Paul Pogba

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10510243/massimiliano-allegri-confirms-juventus-in-talks-to-sell-manchester-united-target-paul-pogba

Looks like its happening to United. 

Paul Pogba not worth record fee to Manchester United, says Paul Scholes

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/23/paul-pogba-record-fee-manchester-united-paul-scholes-football

This is like throwing dirt at the club.....

I foresee problems with Scholes and Mourinho in the future. Scholes is too vocal and Mourinho will not back away. 

50 minutes ago, Hostedenis said:

I highly doubt that's true, but if it is, Juve are idiots

Juve want Higuain for 70 million, so they need to hold out lol. I don't know which club is the most gullible tbh, both willing to overpay for players nowhere near worth the proposed fees. 

Higuain already has his house in Turin, he'll be announced as Juve's player before Wednesday apparently. Again apparently, the Higuain signing is simply a sign to the rest of the footballing world from Juve that they're a top 5 financial powerhouse to be reckoned with. Considering they're paying the fee over 2 seasons, it's totally doable for them. They may try and keep Pogba now. I hope so. It'd show they're bigger than United in this era of football. On the other hand, we'll hear all about United being oh so great and their revival should Pogba return there. 

On that note, Juve are having by far the best summer. Who else would go out and get Dani Alves, Pjanic & Higuain? It makes our moves look laughable. 

25 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I despise Juve, and even though I would rejoice in seeing their fans crying over losing Pogba, I hope they manage keep him and win the CL this year. Gigi deserves it.

I also want Juve to win CL this year, mainly because of Buffon. He is such a legend and he really deserves it

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You