Paul Pogba

Madmax

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

Well that puts to rest all those attacks that our board are penny pinching people. 

Di Marzio and other sources talked about it when it happend last summer. I thought everybody knew that..

Anyway, the attack on our board could still be relevant since the board woke up so late, with those August 20-30 bids for Pogba, Manolas and Marquinhos. But to say that Roman doesnt want to spend a lot of money anymore and shit like that (shit that i read on twitter) is proven to be false.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, The Skipper said:

So the club fully bid 90m euros for Pogba but apparently we didn't back Jose last season. 

This is what annoys me, people attack the club for not supporting the manager. All the evidence says the club were prepared to spend money on transfers. The problem is that transfers in real life are harder than in video games. 

You are right of course, but this isn't going to help reduce the volume of nonsensical posts we have to put up with on this site. Not least because there is nothing new in this information. It has been known for a very long time with Jose all but confirming it in more than one press conference, And the agents comments being made public months ago.

The attitude displayed by some posters here is akin to religious fervour. They believe what they believe and can't be talked out of it by force of argument. They will either continue in their faith or, if they do change their mind, it will be for their own reasons and in their own time. 

34 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You are right of course, but this isn't going to help reduce the volume of nonsensical posts we have to put up with on this site. Not least because there is nothing new in this information. It has been known for a very long time with Jose all but confirming it in more than one press conference, And the agents comments being made public months ago.

The attitude displayed by some posters here is akin to religious fervour. They believe what they believe and can't be talked out of it by force of argument. They will either continue in their faith or, if they do change their mind, it will be for their own reasons and in their own time. 

Nice generalisation there. Though agree about the first half of the comment, the second half sounds very salty and not at all relevant to the whininess of some posters (especially that one guy we all love).

30 minutes ago, the wes said:

Utd can have pogba cause when we play utd next season Wee N’Golo Kante The Engine Room is going to put pogba in his back pocket roll on the new season 

the fox and the grapes.. <_<

Manchester United target Paul Pogba will stay at Juventus to win the Champions League as 'we're one of Europe's big four clubs', insists Massimiliano Allegri

• Manchester United chasing £100million move for Juventus ace Paul Pogba
  • The Frenchman has given mixed signals on future at Juventus
  • Massimiliano Allegri insists he does not manage a selling club
  • Adding Pogba will want to stay to win more titles with the Turin club

By Tom Bassam For Mailonline

Published: 20:15 EST, 17 July 2016 | Updated: 22:57 EST, 17 July 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3694224/Manchester-United-target-Paul-Pogba-stay-Juventus-win-Champions-League-says-Massimiliano-Allegri.html

Massimiliano Allegri is bullish about Juventus' chances of keeping Paul Pogba, saying the French star will want to stay at one of Europe's 'big four clubs' as they can challenge for the Champions League.

Juventus reject Manchester United’s opening offer for Paul Pogba

Italian club holding out for bid worth world record £108m in total 
 Frenchman understood to be open to returning to Manchester

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/19/juventus-manchester-united-paul-pogba-opening-bid

Looks like he will be coming to United....

45 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Juventus reject Manchester United’s opening offer for Paul Pogba

Italian club holding out for bid worth world record £108m in total 
 Frenchman understood to be open to returning to Manchester

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/19/juventus-manchester-united-paul-pogba-opening-bid

Looks like he will be coming to United....

I hope we spend to match both City and United. This is going to be a very very tough season imo. 

Anyone remember how United fans always used to mock City and Chelsea for 'buying' the league ? What a truly shameless bunch they are. Acting as if their club is anything special. Clubs like Atletico I can understand if their supporters get uppity. But United fans ? They are a disgrace. 

8 hours ago, nono said:

I hope we spend to match both City and United. This is going to be a very very tough season imo. 

Anyone remember how United fans always used to mock City and Chelsea for 'buying' the league ? What a truly shameless bunch they are. Acting as if their club is anything special. Clubs like Atletico I can understand if their supporters get uppity. But United fans ? They are a disgrace. 

lol I know mate. I also say the same to United fans I know. "But City was the club from Manchester that only buys players right?". And they would say "Yeah, but our club makes more money and stuff we don't need a Arabic or Russian sugardaddy etc." 

ManUtd have the most glory hunters so that's why they are acting that way. 105m for Pogba is ridiculous but for them "It's normal because we are the biggest and richest club in the world." 

I dislike Mancs always even more than deluded Arse, spuds or loserpool fans because of their arrogance. Seeing ManUtd become relevant again after 3 years is frustrating but yeah, we all know we bought the League of 2016-2017 if they land Pogba . 

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

105M:lol: fuck right off.

It's a lot but if we was doing it most likely we would be excited. 

Pogba is a talent and is worth the gamble for a team that has so much money to blow. 

Just now, Fernando said:

It's a lot but if we was doing it most likely we would be excited. 

Pogba is a talent and is worth the gamble for a team that has so much money to blow. 

For once I agree with you. If this was us doing it there would such a massive wankfest and with the exception of one or maybe two, no one would care about the fee.
Since he's going to a rival then it's a bad transfer.
In reality he's an elite player and I've no doubt under the right management he can only get better. I do think the fee is exaggerated, that's a lot of money, but, well, congratulations to United if they do manage to get him.

This entire Pogba saga has shown the power of marketing, in terms of his rumoured fee, and it's exposed how little people know about marketing & its powers which is a shame. Psychology works in strange ways for most people. You think something's better because it's more expensive. That's why people buy £100 white t-shirts instead of £10 t-shirts, because of the thrill. They both do the same thing. One is simply marketed to simple people who believe simple things. That is Pogba. There are many players on his level, at his age.

Watch this -

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You