Norwich 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough one for us but with a full house behind the team who will run for the full 90, I've got a good feeling with this game.Holt & Morison to score on Saturday.

I was at Stamford Bridge last time around & enjoyed a good day out at a really nice ground, except for the score.I'm sure Norwich will really be up to the challenge of getting a result at Carrow Road.

Same as some of you guys,bragging rights if we win but nightmare at work if you do.Good luck with catching Man City this season but it's going to be a hard fought 3 points this weekend for whoever gets them.

Hate to be a cunt but that's a pretty big claim. You weren't registered at the time but during the summer of 2010 the general consensus on twitter and the major Chelsea boards was that getting Essien and Bosingwa back from their injuries would be like 2 brand new signings for us. Sure some did not rate him as much as others but expecting him to actually harm the team was at least prophetic.

But i was on twitter and other forum's and i could remember some of Bosingwa's performances (especialy in the big games) in 2008/2009 and wasn't convinced at-all. Not only did we look better at the back in 09/10 when he didnt play most of it we looked better going forward aswell (as the 103 goals show).

Tough one for us but with a full house behind the team who will run for the full 90, I've got a good feeling with this game.Holt & Morison to score on Saturday.

I was at Stamford Bridge last time around & enjoyed a good day out at a really nice ground, except for the score.I'm sure Norwich will really be up to the challenge of getting a result at Carrow Road.

Same as some of you guys,bragging rights if we win but nightmare at work if you do.Good luck with catching Man City this season but it's going to be a hard fought 3 points this weekend for whoever gets them.

Im glad your doing well in the top flight, i thought you would have a good season as Lambert seems to have installed a lot of confidence that most promoted teams dont have.

Could easily see you establishing yourself's in the prem the same way Stoke have :)

PS Thankyou for fucking over QPR twice, hopefully it will send the fuckers back down :D

Personally, I think David Luiz should move away from defensive duties, he is risky and card-prone. He has a penchant for making attacking forays, so IMO if i were a coach I will convert him to an attacking mid-fielder where i think he will do better. On the right back position we dont have anybody. Between Ivanovic and Bosingwa, Ivanovic is the lesser evil which of course in the absence of any better options we can still manage. Bosingwa yes, in the past was a force to reckon with but right now he is in the same mould as "old-mama-ferriera (or whats-his-name-again)", ie finished players who should be working as coaching assistants for an under-10 youth football academy.

Malouda, if you want to go, you can but thanks for your help in the past as a loyal team member.

Ramires - still needs to improve on goal scoring and less fouling.

Sturridge - remeber you have a right leg too, you can borrow some tips from Mr Torres and you will be the highest goal scorer season after season.

Torres - I still respect your goal soring abilities and I believe in you some day you shall still shine, you are too young to be finished at this time.

Lampard - Thanks

Terry - Thanks

Mikel - wake up from your slumber

Ashley Cole - Thanks, but also like Sturridge dont forget your right leg.

Ivanovic/Bosingwa/David Luiz - try to up things up

Chec - I am sure you wondering why this is one of your most disastrous season.

What we need: A Carvhalio, a Ronaldo (CR7), and a Zola (Gianfranco) if we can find. We should not waste money buying what or whowe do not need.

Personally, I think David Luiz should move away from defensive duties, he is risky and card-prone. He has a penchant for making attacking forays, so IMO if i were a coach I will convert him to an attacking mid-fielder where i think he will do better.

He got tried at full back for Benfica and DM for Victoria, both expierements failed.

He not risky atall, the only reason he looks stretched at times is because Bosingwa's shite marking and tackling virtually leaves him up against 2 players. He got booked for fouling bendtner saturday because he was covering Bosingwa's lost ground. Whenever he has Ivanovic next to him, meaning he only has one player to take care off, he is virtually unbeatable.

Alex and Ivanovic have made much more errors than Luiz this season.

I can't say this will be a walk in the park for the Blues. I see a tuff side that has people that like to get stuck in there (ie..Holt) I wouldn't be surprised if a draw would be the final score. I want all 3, but we all know how those cold Northern matches slow Southern teams down.

What is making Norwich so good this season is their team work.

They don't have the Marquee egotistical players the likes of QPR seem to have, they have a group of lads who most are playing in the premierleague for the first time and are hungry to show the world what they can do.

That's the type of players AVB need's to look at to get us winning things again, players who are not known as world class, dont have an ego and will produce for the team, like the side we had in 2004'/2005.

Personally, I think David Luiz should move away from defensive duties, he is risky and card-prone. He has a penchant for making attacking forays, so IMO if i were a coach I will convert him to an attacking mid-fielder where i think he will do better.

David Luiz as an attacking midfielder? That's just ridiculous. He isn't even close to being as clumsy as people make him out to be. He should remain in CB, as he has immense talent there.

And I am hoping for a comfortable 4-0 win, but expecting a 1-0 win.

David Luiz as an attacking midfielder? That's just ridiculous. He isn't even close to being as clumsy as people make him out to be. He should remain in CB, as he has immense talent there.

Its quite incredible just what hidden power the media have!!!

They could probally say Zola was the biggest flop in football history and were get comments like "why is Zola being called a Chelsea legend? he was a huge flop".

He got tried at full back for Benfica and DM for Victoria, both expierements failed.

He not risky atall, the only reason he looks stretched at times is because Bosingwa's shite marking and tackling virtually leaves him up against 2 players. He got booked for fouling bendtner saturday because he was covering Bosingwa's lost ground. Whenever he has Ivanovic next to him, meaning he only has one player to take care off, he is virtually unbeatable.

Alex and Ivanovic have made much more errors than Luiz this season.

Tomo91,

I am not doubting David Luiz being a good player but I tell you he doesn't tackle cleanly. He is quite effective when he goes forward thats why I have this dream of remoulding him into an attacking midfielder. He will surely do well there. (To be frank I am no hater of Luiz, the only thing is I would prefer him tackling in a cleaner fashion, than what he is now being known for, count his appearances then count fouls and cards againts him then work out the stats you will see what I am getting at.).

Ivanovic, himself is also foul prone so don't get the impression that I dislike David Luiz. Another foul-poacher in our team is our brazilian engine "Mr. Ramires", all-energy-no-finesse. Ramires honestly doesn't play like a Brazilian, he plays more like a player from one of these micro-soccer-minnows-African nation who play all strength but no skills, he should improve because soccer is not all about energy but fluidity, (Ramires go watch videos of some silky African players when they were in there prime eg, J J okocha, Kanu, Joel Thiehi and Titi Camara , then inculcate that fluidity into your game).

Agreed he has immense skills and this skills could help us get victories from all these 1-1 draw games we have been having. He is skillfull and I believe his combo with mata and Torres will tear any opposition be it RM or Barc from la-liga. He is good, the issue is that most guys are not just used to paradigm shifts and always stick with what they are used to seeing. But what most of you dont know that in the background some pof the players we see today as strikers were probably midfielders before or even defender. Example Mikel was an attacking MF before in the absence of Makelele he became converted to a DM (actually that stole away his confidence in scoring like he used to do before). So if a DMidfielder cannot score we can say thats fair how about Attacking MFs that throw away numerous golden opportunities