Norwich 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have put him on the bench at least. whats with this other clubs buy players and with in days they are playing for the teams and 90% do well! we never do things like that!

take a chance!

Am I the only one that doesn't get what the big deal is with Cahill not being on the bench??

You must have realized by now that Chelsea fans are like children. Cahil is the new toy and AVB just said that they can't play with him until they finish their homework! :P

Norwich v Chelsea line-ups

Norwich: Ruddy, Martin, Whitbread, Ayala, Naughton, Fox, Johnson, Pilkington, Surman, Morison, Holt. Subs: Steer, Drury, Crofts, Jackson, Hoolahan, Bennett, Wilbraham.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Luiz, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Lampard, Meireles, Sturridge, Torres, Mata. Subs: Turnbull, Ivanovic, Essien, Romeu, Malouda, Lukaku, Bertrand.

Referee: Mark Clattenburg (Tyne & Wear)

Good team selection, Raul and Bosingwa are good choices to play against Norwich. I presume Raul will play CDM and Ramires will be a box-to-box.

The two Norwich CFs have scored 13 headed goals this season. Do you really want Bos to be marking one of them?