Norwich 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

We should focus on a potential late assault at the Manc clubs later on in the season.

Right now we should be focusing on making clear daylight on Arsenal then gazumping the Spuds for once and for all, after that we could think about a possible assault on the Manc clubs, lets focus on seeing off the pair of North London wankers first.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should focus on a potential late assault at the Manc clubs later on in the season.

Right now we should be focusing on making clear daylight on Arsenal then gazumping the Spuds for once and for all, after that we could think about a possible assault on the Manc clubs, lets focus on seeing off the pair of North London wankers first.

This. I am pretty sure Man City will buckle towards the end of the season. And lets hope EL has some desirable effects of Man U. First and foremost..make ground on Arsenal and get closer to the Spuds..

It seems to me that too many ppl are looking too far ahead. Man City winning the league may have implications for us but that's our fault in part for having a shit season but we'll always attract the best players if we keep in the top 4. They have so much money they will win the league soon whether we like it or not. They will win it this season

We have to worry about our position first and foremost because if Man City don't win the league and Yids n Arse win tomorrow, we could come 5th.

I would take scenario 1

1) Man City

2) Man Utd

3) Tottenham

4) Chelsea

5) Arsenal

6) Liverpool

Over scenario 2

1) Man Utd

2) Man City

3) Tottenham

4) Arsenal

5) Chelsea

6) Liverpool

Our priorities are Chelsea's position first and foremost and regardless of what happens, we must qualify for the UCL and push on from that. If Man City come 2nd and us 5th, they will still attract the best as they're in the UCL but we would struggle.

Anyway onto the game (WHICH I'LL MISS!!), i reckon we'll win. There, done now off to work (!!!) i go.

I'll guess at a struggle to get the lead and then just about hold on to it for all three points!

But in a perfect world we will win 4-0 torres hattrick and a goal for essien and cahill does a last minute goal line clearance in the lasr minute to keep the clean sheetthen the camera looks up to see hazard and Neymar cheering with a pen in their left hands and a contract in their right!

I'll guess at a struggle to get the lead and then just about hold on to it for all three points!

But in a perfect world we will win 4-0 torres hattrick and a goal for essien and cahill does a last minute goal line clearance in the lasr minute to keep the clean sheetthen the camera looks up to see hazard and Neymar cheering with a pen in their left hands and a contract in their right!

Are you drunk?or just dreaming? :D

Do you reckon a week's training would be enough for AVB to actually start with that pair?

Terry and Cahill already played in national team, so I believe they're both ready to start together.

What a big man! Helping a fan and than hugging him! :D

Chelsea twitter just tweeted the team. Cahill not even on bench!

Not a big deal. It's Gary Cahill, not Nesta. and defenders need time to gel with their team-mates. You can't just throw them in straight away and expect them to play like normal

Not a big deal. It's Gary Cahill, not Nesta. and defenders need time to gel with their team-mates. You can't just throw them in straight away and expect them to play like normal

You mean Gary Cahill who has played at international level with JT & Ash? :P

(I get your point though, I would've expected him to get his debut though, even if just for a few minutes).

You mean Gary Cahill who has played at international level with JT & Ash? :P

(I get your point though, I would've expected him to get his debut though, even if just for a few minutes).

haha not just the defenders but also Cech, Meireles, etc. Plus he has to see Bosingwa up close from the bench first to realize what a joke he is and how to avoid giving him the ball at any time to limit the damage :lol:

Would be more appropriate for him to make his debut at home anyway imo