Norwich 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it makes Arsenal's wait go on even longer and longer :D

Our owner has money too, i think we'll challenge for the title more soon when AVB has his set up and players finished and Roman throws in some more money. Man city will spend big again regardless what they win this or next season. They WILL win the league and they probably will win a few more in years to come too, not much anyone can do about it. They will be permanently in the UCL now too so players will still go there.

totenham to win and arsenal to win ....hopefully.

dont really care if that means we are still 6 points behind totenham and dont extend our lead on arsenal.

I still believe in comebacks,,,, we can slowly get back in the title race with some consistency. whether we win the title or not is another thing, but im not ready to settle for 3-4th spot halfway through the season. We are a winning club, and transition need not mean lowering expectations to the level that liverpool supporters have become accustomed to.

We still have our games against the leading pack to come, and if united and city do lose tomorrow, beating them in our fixtures will effectively mean a 3 point gap as we head towards the last 10 games or so. Lets win this thing.

From now on, one goal or 4, 3 points are the most important. Lets go on a run and see if the others can cope.

Glad Sturridge is back... he will be hungry and will definitely score . Maybe Torres will also score.

3-1 to Chelsea tomorrow. all Chelsea goals to be scored in 1st half itself.

I don't care... i'm defo supporting both Mancs on sunday purely for my hate for the North London duo.

Does us a favour if they win as well

And hopfully City win against Spurs....gives us more of a chance of catching them up and all! More bothered about our finishing place then who wins the league! And if City beating them helps us out good times! Then again we have to win tommrow and all its in our hands but still..bit of help always nice

And as for who wins the league..way rather City! They're gana spend much more anyway if they dont win the League and besides we spent a lot...won it..spent a bit more and yet United have got it back time after time..money and quality of players doesnt matter if you cant get them to play as a team throughout the season..and smug Fergie gah!! Be another 'we won out tittle again...oh look its our trophy' blah blahness from them.

Exactly, fuck winning the league, that died ages ago that dream. We have to be realistic and both Mancs winning does do us a favour for the top 4 and yes... even getting into the top 3. We need Champions League football, it's a must. If both Mancs win, we're 3 points behind Yids and 7 ahead of Arsenal plus our goal difference. Big gap.

Fuck man City and what their goals are. OUR realistic target is top 4 not top 1.

Best case scenario is:

City vs Spurs - Draw

Arsenal vs United - United win

Why?

If United win the Premier League title then it's just 'another' title added to their collection already. If City win it, it could be the first of many and they would literally buy whoever they want and keep winning the league. Spurs drawing means we are closing in on them and Arsenal losing means we are making the gap between ourselves even bigger.

Was that not what everyone was saying when Abramovich arrived at Chelsea and we won our first league though? People were saying that Mourinho would stay for years and we would develop some big phat empire to rival Man U and become the biggest force in world football and buy whoever we wanted

Which would have the most negative impacts for our own club, and the competitiveness of the league in general though?

United adding “yet another” title to their abundance of silverware. Or City collecting prize money, growing their brand and lessening the force of the oncoming FFP regulations. Therefore realising the sheiks vision and sparking an era of dominance. United are the weaker side, they are declining and Ferguson won’t be around forever. In the grand scheme of things, it’s in our favour that United go on to win the title this season. The demographic of Chelsea fans who glee in their result orientated misfortunes, are failing to see the bigger picture this season.

I'm thinking about this season though, i don't want to even think about 2013 or 2020, i'm looking at our club getting in the champions league to give us the best possible chance to push on next season. If we fail to qualify for the UCL, it doesn't matter what Man City achieve, they'll already be in a better situation than us because they will at least 100% qualify for the Champions League. With all Man City's money, it's only a matter of when they win the league, not if they win the league. Lets just get it over with, let them have all the pressure. They're only doing what we did, just with even more money.

I have my usual requests for this match, i.e. play with vigor, endeavor, intelligence, etc., but I have one more: Don't start Bosingwa. His past couple performances have been absolutely woeful, and Norwich rely heavily on their aerial attack, an area where Bosingwa struggles even on his best day. Yes, I am aware of Luiz's stuggles at FB at Benfica, including his meltdown against Hulk/Porto. However, the likes of Surman, Martin, and Jackson are a lot easier to handle than Pereira and Hulk.

Which would have the most negative impacts for our own club, and the competitiveness of the league in general though?

United adding “yet another” title to their abundance of silverware. Or City collecting prize money, growing their brand and lessening the force of the oncoming FFP regulations. Therefore realising the sheiks vision and sparking an era of dominance. United are the weaker side, they are declining and Ferguson won’t be around forever. In the grand scheme of things, it’s in our favour that United go on to win the title this season. The demographic of Chelsea fans who glee in their result orientated misfortunes, are failing to see the bigger picture this season.

Neither City nor United will win the title, because it will be us lifting the trophy! ;)

I want Tottenham to lose so we can secure 3rd.

Couldn't give a flying shit about United-City's league title because we'll be amongst them within a year or 2 tops. Though for the record, I'd want United to lift it over City.

I want Tottenham to lose so we can secure 3rd.

Couldn't give a flying shit about United-City's league title because we'll be amongst them within a year or 2 tops. Though for the record, I'd want United to lift it over City.

Agreed on all points.