Norwich 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I swear he never used to be that bad before...or wasnt as obvious

I was aware of his incapbibilities since the Scolari days. The double season made it even more obvious, he didn;t play most of it not only do we improve in defence but go scoring 7/8 goals numerous games. I knew his return would do more harm than good and i was right.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They showed us they aren't going to be a walk in the park at the start of the season, and there have been a lot of upsets in the last couple of weeks throughout the league. Of course I'm expecting us to win, (Torres to score first) but I'm not gonna be surprised if they give us a run for our money.

I was aware of his incapbibilities since the Scolari days. The double season made it even more obvious, he didn;t play most of it not only do we improve in defence but go scoring 7/8 goals numerous games. I knew his return would do more harm than good and i was right.

Never liked him, not even in 2008.

I'd expect Luiz - Cahill. Terry has some injury concerns that I think warrants a rest for him

Do you reckon a week's training would be enough for AVB to actually start with that pair?

knew his return would do more harm than good and i was right.

Hate to be a cunt but that's a pretty big claim. You weren't registered at the time but during the summer of 2010 the general consensus on twitter and the major Chelsea boards was that getting Essien and Bosingwa back from their injuries would be like 2 brand new signings for us. Sure some did not rate him as much as others but expecting him to actually harm the team was at least prophetic.

Do you reckon a week's training would be enough for AVB to actually start with that pair?

Mm good point. Though I think it's a major train of thought Cahill's been brought in to replace Luiz, which I don't believe to be true.

A massive game consider the other fixtures. I actually think this is a game where the defensive high-line would benefit us greatly because of the way Norwich defend. It is also empirical that bosingwa does not start, Norwich are one the best EPL teams at setpieces and I doon't even want to imagine what would happen if he starts.

I have a plan that could legitimately work. Someone in London wear a Bosingwa mask (Not hard to make), rob a store but don't wear a balaclava, look directly into the security camera and then run around aimlessly around the store (Exactly like Bosingwa on the field), threaten the customers/employees etc..then police will capture Bosingwa and he will be taken to court. I'm being serious.

I have a plan that could legitimately work. Someone in London wear a Bosingwa mask (Not hard to make), rob a store but don't wear a balaclava, look directly into the security camera and then run around aimlessly around the store (Exactly like Bosingwa on the field), threaten the customers/employees etc..then police will capture Bosingwa and he will be taken to court. I'm being serious.

Won't work. It is impossible replicate his moo-brow!

A massive game consider the other fixtures. I actually think this is a game where the defensive high-line would benefit us greatly because of the way Norwich defend. It is also empirical that bosingwa does not start, Norwich are one the best EPL teams at setpieces and I doon't even want to imagine what would happen if he starts.

Bosingwa against someone like Grant Holt doesn't bare thinking about. :noexpression:

Mm good point. Though I think it's a major train of thought Cahill's been brought in to replace Luiz, which I don't believe to be true.

I really believe he is gonna try luiz on the right and play cahill and jt at center back, maybe not this game but eventually and I reckon it could work ok. DL certainly has the ability to play fullback