Norwich 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

You are wrong. We didn't want Benayoun, because it was in a period where we were looking to rejuvenate the squad, hence an average 30 years-old player wasn't a good choice at all. We didn't want Meireles, because we were looking for a playmaker, so an average utility player of 28 years wasn't the good choice. I wouldn't mind an average player able to make pass, to be frank.

So would you be happy with someone like Borja Valero?

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creativity - F

Finishing - F

Seems like when we get a real chance to close the gap, we always muck it up like some masochist who gets off from losing. And I was just getting over our disastrous December run.

This game is proof we need to spend to have any chance at silverware this season.

FA cup win & Champions League qualification is all I want (for now)

So would you be happy with someone like Borja Valero?

To be frank, I have never read nor heard of this name. But if he is able to pass better than our current midfielders, and to make forward passes, then I wouldn't mind.

Creativity - F Hazard :dance:

Finishing - F Cavani :dance:

Seems like when we get a real chance to close the gap, we always muck it up like some masochist who gets off from losing. And I was just getting over our disastrous December run.

This game is proof we need to spend to have any chance at silverware this season.

FA cup win & Champions League qualification is all I want (for now)

HAHA bolton winning against liverpool!

Now both manchester teams have to win and the weekend wont be that bad!

Can´t see them losing to be honest.

Manc United - Arsenal: scoring draw

City - Spurs: clinched win by long balls into the box.

SuperSunday tomorrow in on word: superscruffy

Can see City winning..or hope so anyway

But Arsenal and Man U both are have been poor of late...hoping for a Man U win but Henry probably save the day or do something annoying...or Van Persie they only seem to have 2 players the rest just make up numbers and play mega crap

Can see City winning..or hope so anyway

But Arsenal and Man U both are have been poor of late...hoping for a Man U win but Henry probably save the day or do something annoying...or Van Persie they only seem to have 2 players the rest just make up numbers and play mega crap

Well, everynow and then Arteta and Song are decent for them as well. Have to give´em that.

Especially Artetas abscence is costing them.

We aint playing togehter, everybody for themselves, its a pain to watch.

With all due respect, I think that comment could not be more wrong.

Our team performance was quite good today and that is evident by the fact that Norwich failed to create more than a single chance that came early in the first half. And even in attack I felt the players linked up rather well, which is why we had 19 shots in the game.

I think our problem today was individula performances. None of our midfielders found the composure to play the killer pass in the penalty area; and at the same time our forwards weren't clinical enough to finish some decent chances.

If anything, really, our performance was a bit too much of a "team performance" in a sense that the players were guilty of over-passing ball on the edge of the penalty area instead of someone attempting a shot from outside occasionally.

Cheers guys,good luck with catching Man City this year.I'll just be happy to stay up in the Prem, but after Liverpool's result I'm thinking that there may be a chance of catching them up! Hopefully we'll be back at Stamford Bridge next year,my memories of this year were of a great stadium,friendly fans,not such a great result there but glad of the point today at ours.One thing I've always wanted to know since the eighties is what was the celery song all about?

Just watched the match wasted 95 minutes...

Boring, clueless and frustrating...bring on fucking Hazard, dump Torres and show some fucking balls!

That was Norwich out there and we made them look good. I don't care how well they played, we are supposed to demolish them not dance around like drunk monkeys :angry:

Eh...better to brush this under the carpet and move on...let's hope a miracle happens in Mallorca or wherever we are going and that against QPR we see a team that doesn't look like it has been picked up of the street...

STATEMENT ON NORWICH TRAIN

Chelsea Football Club is concerned to hear that a small number of fans travelling back by train from Norwich were alleged to be involved in racist chants and comment.

We are working to help the relevant authorities identify those responsible and will take the strongest possible action should these allegations prove to be true.

The club, like the overwhelming majority of our fans, strongly believe that all forms of discrimination are abhorrent and have absolutely no place in society.

http://www.chelseafc...2584761,00.html

Assholes.