Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mata signing seems to be the only one in recent memory where we actually got the whole thing wrapped up quickly. I mean that transfer was amazing :lol: the agreement between the clubs was announced barely 4 or 5 days after the real rumours started and he was signed within a few days

The worst part is people anxious for the announcement of a Bolton's defender.

He's a good defender. Will fit in well at Chelsea and it will give him a chance to prove he is one of the best playing for us.

Absolutely hate the period before, during and after the window. Every newspaper is writing random stuff just to fill up pages, we're getting our hopes high, everyone starts with the "IMAGINE XXXX-XXXX-XXXX UP FRONT AND IN THE BACK" and all we get are youngsters who at most will get 10 minutes on the pitch in the first team before unloading to a different country for some bargain price and while they will be making a name for themselves as always we are going to need a player on the position they were playing. Oh, also enjoy the moment our main target doesn't sign because of his high wage demands (which I don't find suprising as I also wouldn't like to work for 50% of what others are milking) and all we get are squad players who are supposed to be only for transition when our "youngsters" will be ready (which is never). Ehh... I really hate transfer windows..

Update: Here's the story on Gary Cahill's imminent arrival at Chelsea from Bolton. There had been reports that Manchester United were preparing a late move to hijack the deal, while Tottenham Hotspur hold a long-standing interest, but it appears Cahill is ready to move to Stamford Bridge.

From sky sports!