Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

Curious as to why this is taking so long. The agreement of the fee between the clubs was announced on the 27th or 28th I believe. It's now the 12th. Two whole weeks have passed.

Why are we not going after Samba instead? He's a much better defender than Cahill and even though he would cost a bit more, would be worth it

I do rate samba but dont think he would fit in AVB plans, he likes players that can pass the ball and try to play the high ine defence!

I must say i am not sure that cahill can do that but just saying..

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has gone on for too long. Looks like Cahill is toying with us until another club offers him more. If no one else does by the end of Jan then he will accept our deal. AVB seriously go for that other target mate, this twats wasting our fucking time.

I do rate samba but dont think he would fit in AVB plans, he likes players that can pass the ball and try to play the high ine defence!

I must say i am not sure that cahill can do that but just saying..

That's true. But hmm Cahill isn't that great a defender anyway so I'd still take Samba over him!

Some people are making it seem like we're signing Thiago Silva. We're getting an average centre half in which the only reason we went for him is because he is English and do people think he is going to get ahead of Luiz and Terry?

I'd rather play Chalobah than bow down to an average, soon-to-be Bosman player's exorbitant wage demands. I hope the club continue playing hard ball, there's no way we should let the likes of Cahill dictate terms to us.

This has gone on for too long. Looks like Cahill is toying with us until another club offers him more. If no one else does by the end of Jan then he will accept our deal. AVB seriously go for that other target mate, this twats wasting our fucking time.

I dunno if thats the case.."The fact is we have agreed a fee with Chelsea. We have not spoken to anyone else. That is where we are." - Coyle.

Boltons ready for the move, Chelsea is ready for the move, Cahill is just being a little shit! He's average and he's 26, acting like a 5 year old.

I feel sorry for Bolton and Coyle . They have acted in a very decent way and obviously would like it settled so they can in a replacement.

They are in debt and need the transfer fee . If it falls through he will leave on a free in summer, All the blame IMO lies with the player

and to a less extent his agent.

I love all the comments in here slating Cahill over his greed and disrespect for Chelsea. I've said it before and I'll say it again. 1) We don't know what is being said between his agent and the club. So keep believing all the the papers (which have a different tale to tell every day) you're only giving them more excuses to write largely embellished stories by contributing toward clicks on their websites. And at the end of the day, you're only annoying yourself, by getting angry over spurious news. 2) We came looking for Gary Cahill. So even if he is asking for more money he's well within his rights to do so. Stop talking like it should be his dream to play here just because it is yours.

I love all the comments in here slating Cahill over his greed and disrespect for Chelsea. I've said it before and I'll say it again. 1) We don't know what is being said between his agent and the club. So keep believing all the the papers (which have a different tale to tell every day) you're only giving them more excuses to write largely embellished stories by contributing toward clicks on their websites. And at the end of the day, you're only annoying yourself, by getting angry over spurious news. 2) We came looking for Gary Cahill. So even if he is asking for more money he's well within his rights to do so. Stop talking like it should be his dream to play here just because it is yours.

Well said mate.