Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

And you're not used to this? :lol:

Flash backs of Luiz, Ramires etc. You get used to it after a while. Relax, that whole "wait till 30th Jan", it's not a joke :P

Yeah, but those are foreign players...this is bloody Bolton with a player who wants to leave and is out of contract in 6 months... :blink:

But! I'm sure it will be done before our game with Sunderland so he will be available to play...

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but those are foreign players...this is bloody Bolton with a player who wants to leave and is out of contract in 6 months... :blink:

But! I'm sure it will be done before our game with Sunderland so he will be available to play...

!

He probably won't play! I but I do hope Andre has a cunning plan to use Luiz as a RB

And you're not used to this? :lol:

Flash backs of Luiz, Ramires etc. You get used to it after a while. Relax, that whole "wait till 30th Jan", it's not a joke :P

The annoyance is that im FAR too used to it. Its as boring as always but why does it have to be the norm here. Surely at some point somebody has to say "hold on a minute, why does this consistently happen? Get it sorted" There was one of the old football games (cant remember which one) but you used to upgrade various elements of the club throughout the season and one of those was negotiating skills....Wish to god that was possible here with the click of a button

As eldo said, we're guilty of creating these sagas.

I'm starting a Twitter rumour saying it'll be done next Friday so we get 10 days of peace.

The annoyance is that im FAR too used to it. Its as boring as always but why does it have to be the norm here. Surely at some point somebody has to say "hold on a minute, why does this consistently happen? Get it sorted" There was one of the old football games (cant remember which one) but you used to upgrade various elements of the club throughout the season and one of those was negotiating skills....Wish to god that was possible here with the click of a button

Haha, who knows what's going on behind the scenes with old dinosaur. The club won't be held hostage, let's commend that at least ;)

What happened to the Chelsea that went in and got the man they wanted no delay!! We bid low, low , and then answer to their demands, I mean come on!! If you really want a player then just go all out and sing the damn guy. Look at robinho, pastore, and modric. Stop tinkering and trolling with the media, fans and target Nd fukin wrap up the deal already. If the player wants to be stubborn or the club is then piss off there are thousands of other players in the world.

By doing what? Awaiting news of the signing of a player that the club announced 11 days ago they had agreed a fee for? Hardly the highest of expectations there now is it

Maybe there is some paperwork that still needs to be done or medical.

Many reliable sources have said that Cahill is going to become a Chelsea player including Owen Coyle.

Well I do remember few members debating Uniteds transfer of Nicolas Gaitan, how they can complete a transfer so quickly and we don't. Well guess what after 11 days only that ginger twat has joined them.

Seriously this making our club look like clueless morons is quite boring.