The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES! YES! FUCK YES! WE ARE GOING ALL THE WAY!

8526aa7ba047f23d1ac5de164c7d3400.png

FUCK OFF BAYERN!!

What a comeback, what a comeback, we were down and out of the contest twice- but we picked ourselves up and showed those odious Bavarian cunts how it's done. All we have to do now is avoid losing by 2 goals in Munich. Which we will. We're unstoppable now. We are going to win this tournament. Once we get through to the quarter finals there are only 3 serious teams left- Lille, Valencia (who won 3-2 at home to Mainz and are involved in a fierce battle for first place in La Liga) and Schalke, and Lille still could miss out following a 1-1 draw in Turkey to Trabzonspor.

Suck it and keep sucking.

37fb32faa433bca124121826ea8de8f3.png

Ricardo Labrador, what a man :wub:. 4 goals from a team total of 8 against Bayern. Worth every penny that Man City are going to pay for him.

We play Trabszonspor in the quarter finals, a very easy draw; and we will play the winner of Sevilla vs. Stuttgart in the semi finals. A place in the final looks all but assured, those three teams aren't good enough to worry me.

I'm going to have to make a rather humiliating backdown here :blush:

We didn't win the tournament. We didn't even beat Trabzonspor. They crushed us 4-1 in Turkey. I went out on the attack in the 2nd leg, and all was well at 4-0 up with 3 minutes left to play. They scored an equaliser, and it went to extra time.

We then had a man sent off for a professional foul. They lined up to take the free kick, some 30 metres out. And it soared in, and out I went on away goals :(

Aside from that, all is well. We've managed to hold onto third place in the league and have qualified for the CL :D. That has seen me given a war chest of 7 million from the board, plus the 41 million that the sale of Labrador will fetch. 48 million is huge money, I can strengthen every position on the pitch with that (and indeed I am doing so, copying what shall hereafter be called the Pedro Leon Model, raiding relegated clubs to strip them of their best players). We also beat another shit Lisbon team who've somehow managed to make it to the final of the Taca de Portugal, Beleneses.

I'm quite enthusiastic about the season ahead. I hope to build on third place and try and break into the top two, and make a platform to start challenging for the league.

If it was Celtic in the Third Division I'd be playing as them. Both are scum as far as I'm concerned. Rangers are probably worse though.

Celtic will have some class young gems on FM tbh. Tony Watt = next Messi!!!! :Goober: Victor Wanyama and James Forrest as well.

Celtic will have some class young gems on FM tbh. Tony Watt = next Messi!!!! :Goober: Victor Wanyama and James Forrest as well.

Tony Watt - 18 years old with 4 goals in 5 games. Fuck Scottish football.

James Forrest looks like he enjoys too many deep fried mars bar pies.

Tony Watt - 18 years old with 4 goals in 5 games. Fuck Scottish football.

James Forrest looks like he enjoys too many deep fried mars bar pies.

Forrest hasn't started the season well due to his injury from last season. I don't really pay as much attention to SPL now because I've felt its been really shit for 3 years now but Forrest is probably the best young player in it. Maybe one of the best players in it. Wouldn't be surprised if he moves to the PL eventually, has the potential to for sure.

He'll be a gem on FM 13 ;)

Forrest hasn't started the season well due to his injury from last season. I don't really pay as much attention to SPL now because I've felt its been really shit for 3 years now but Forrest is probably the best young player in it. Maybe one of the best players in it.

Tell him I hate him.

Oh yeah, did I mention there's a World Cup on?

Get in B)

7440d44e552138a29f953b88d3a37d66.png

f123a791c4239be1d1bd9627ffc89229.png

cfb70104db2ec44ba6f2c8b35c45a342.png

I think Australia may well win this World Cup. Led by Jason fucking Culina. My former keeper Caleb has been a giant in between the sticks. He's faced 47 shots in 2 games and only conceded twice.

As for my USA squad, we were absolute dogshit against Nigeria, 60% possession and a whole load of sitters that were missed, especially from that waste of space Jozy Altidore. We managed to scrape out a 1-1 draw.

70f1fece3421920564ea4a99676a97a8.png

Which is bad, bad news. My entire World Cup strategy was based on crushing Nigeria, hanging on for grim life against Uruguay and then trying to stop Holland beating us 11-0. Now we're going to have to attack Uruguay. I fucking hate Obafemi Martins. Jammy cunt takes one shot all day, a 25 yarder after dribbling two of my players that just soars into the net.