The FM Thread

.Cee

Rivaldo shits on Messi, it's unbelievable the game rates him so high:

198110d1318438158-messi-beast-game-lionel-messi-overview_-attributes-2.png

Rivaldo is better at Corners, Crossing, First Touch, Free Kicks, Heading, Long Shots, Long Throws, Marking, Tackling and Passing, while Messi only beats him in Finishing and Dribbling!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, but imagine Messi when he's 39 :ph34r:

I think he would be a lot worse than Rivaldo at that age. It's ridiculous how good he is, he would tear up a league where speed isn't all that important, like Italy. Even in England, he would do very well if you played him as a centre midfielder.

After this update i'm again going to start with Chelsea, with Hazard, Marin, Oscar, etc...only must find back-up for Ivanovic and everything is ready, btw. our coaches and scouts are big shit!

From players i only signed Azpilicueta, but i changed 80% staf, loaned some young players, and everything is ready for season, but if Torres continue to play like in real life, probably going to sign Neymar in january and sell Torres. :)

There is no place for Rivaldo, we have Hazard, haha. :D:wank2: And yeah i sold Essien for 20m(real madrid), Malouda 6m (newcastle), Benayoun and Ferreira.

8928ced2364f55f13acba11a9a414cf2.png

a698dd03e3f003ff94f39318ea1824c2.png

6874536089_532509b3ab.jpg

Do the small team from South Lisbon, in their first season in the top flight since 1948, have what it takes to topple the biggest club in the country? At a price of 11 pounds?

4229b880a4e584849a55ccbb4665d5a8.png

8070a60c23e2588987cfbed5c1572912.png

b626fc9ac1408a10e4fbb2bab3c9cae1.png

d6debcc80671b1cf5d381ccebf853f29.png

Challenge completed. Suck on that, Benfica. First I beat you to the Supertaca, now I condemn you to a shock defeat.

Ecstasy or Agony?

Here we are going into the final match day of the Europa League:

06911ba57b5c06609ef62a8f58528199.png

As long as Olympiakos could do their bit and avoid defeat to Norwich, victory over Lazio would see us get into the round of 32.

Can it really happen? A fairytale debut season in Europe for my band of rubbish free agents, spearheaded by 38 year old Sol Campbell?

2ba5e7d6315e2eb70484cc27cdb8f3d8.png

:cry:

It so nearly did. Cisse's 3rd and 4th goals were offside, if they hadn't gone in I wouldn't have gone all out attack and they wouldn't have scored their 5th. I could have won 3-2. I could have won this whole tournament.

They shall pay. Atkinson and his linesmen. Lazio as well. Fucking Cisse, fuck off you Scouse cunt, I will get you for this, one day.

48db7dfab0882083d77e3408795aeb59.png

And it shall be divine.

Ecstasy or Agony?

Here we are going into the final match day of the Europa League:

06911ba57b5c06609ef62a8f58528199.png

As long as Olympiakos could do their bit and avoid defeat to Norwich, victory over Lazio would see us get into the round of 32.

Can it really happen? A fairytale debut season in Europe for my band of rubbish free agents, spearheaded by 38 year old Sol Campbell?

2ba5e7d6315e2eb70484cc27cdb8f3d8.png

:cry:

It so nearly did. Cisse's 3rd and 4th goals were offside, if they hadn't gone in I wouldn't have gone all out attack and they wouldn't have scored their 5th. I could have won 3-2. I could have won this whole tournament.

They shall pay. Atkinson and his linesmen. Lazio as well. Fucking Cisse, fuck off you Scouse cunt, I will get you for this, one day.

OWNED!!

How could one let Cisse scored 5 past them?! :doh:

OWNED!!

How could one let Cisse scored 5 past them?! :doh:

He has 19 acceleration and 17 pace.

Sol Campbell has 8 acceleration and 6 pace.

2 of his goals were offside. He wouldn't have scored the 5th if I wasn't playing a 2-2-1-5.

Also I'm adding you to my list of "Must get revenge on", which currently stands at:

FC Porto (for beating me in the Capriccioso Cup)

Martin Atkinson's linesmen

The Spanish national football team (for 'laughing off' my interest in taking over their job)

Djibril Cisse (It will be done- either both during his playing days or and during his management career.)

S.S. Lazio

BluesMaster

2 of his goals were offside. He wouldn't have scored the 5th if I wasn't playing a 2-2-1-5.

2-2-1-5? you sir, are the second coming of Andre Villas-Boas.

You're asking for trouble if you're relying on some Campbell soup guy...

Then, why didn't you?