The FM Thread

.Cee

I'm tempted to stick FM on and try and make an all conquering team. Do I or do I not bother though that is the question. Which team do I go as well?!? Considering doing Loserpool for the laugh but I dono... was looking at a 1-3-2-3-1 kind of formation. Don't know if I'd get far with it hahaha

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm tempted to stick FM on and try and make an all conquering team. Do I or do I not bother though that is the question. Which team do I go as well?!? Considering doing Loserpool for the laugh but I dono... was looking at a 1-3-2-3-1 kind of formation. Don't know if I'd get far with it hahaha

1-3-2-3-1??

1 sweeper, 3 CBs, 2 wingbacks, 3 CMs and 1 striker???

Close! :P

2 of the 3 CBs out wider as FBs? Doesn't that basically mean you're just gonna play with 1 CB or am I not getting the right picture here?

Well there would be one center back, but both defensive midfielders drop back or something. I was reading it up on some FM website and I though I'm going to give it a go haha. Might change it a bit, make it a bit more unique!

Well there would be one center back, but both defensive midfielders drop back or something. I was reading it up on some FM website and I though I'm going to give it a go haha. Might change it a bit, make it a bit more unique!

Somebody is trying do a Ranieri here. :lol:

The best laid plans... can so quickly turn to shit.

Uruguay beat us 1-0 courtesy of an offside goal and that was that. I stayed on for the final game which we lost 2-0 against the Dutch, and resigned straight after the match. I blame the players entirely, they were utter wank, especially that cunt masquerading as a striker, Jozy Altidore.

Preparation for the new season is underway, with 11 players signed so far:

493962ac96eba434b56edfcf0507533c.png

The big marquee signings coming from relegated Espanyol in Ben Sahar and Hector Moreno; and of course Alou Diarra. Marin Krizman, a brilliant young defender has become my highest ever transfer at 7.5 million pounds and I've got to say, he looks like he'll be worth every penny:

da2cf85ebb2ae32c84d7d47585e52308.png

I'm pretty happy with my squad, even though I have a further 25 million to spend, I don't think I'll be bringing anyone in but quite a few players career's at the Tapadinha appear to be over. I'm trying to sell the Brazilian trio of Edson Silva, Diego Correa and Bruno Rodrigues; which between them should bring in an extra 2.5-3 million.

The best laid plans... can so quickly turn to shit.

Uruguay beat us 1-0 courtesy of an offside goal and that was that. I stayed on for the final game which we lost 2-0 against the Dutch, and resigned straight after the match. I blame the players entirely, they were utter wank, especially that cunt masquerading as a striker, Jozy Altidore.

Preparation for the new season is underway, with 11 players signed so far:

493962ac96eba434b56edfcf0507533c.png

The big marquee signings coming from relegated Espanyol in Ben Sahar and Hector Moreno; and of course Alou Diarra. Marin Krizman, a brilliant young defender has become my highest ever transfer at 7.5 million pounds and I've got to say, he looks like he'll be worth every penny:

da2cf85ebb2ae32c84d7d47585e52308.png

I'm pretty happy with my squad, even though I have a further 25 million to spend, I don't think I'll be bringing anyone in but quite a few players career's at the Tapadinha appear to be over. I'm trying to sell the Brazilian trio of Edson Silva, Diego Correa and Bruno Rodrigues; which between them should bring in an extra 2.5-3 million.

Sign Andre Ayew, hes a beast on it. His release clause is like 15.75 million...

I wish :lol:. He would never sign for a club as small as ours. Plus he earns like 60k a week, I can't offer that.

Theres a reason I scavenge around relegated teams like a vulture.

Show some fucking ambition, QPR just signed Julio Cesar take inspiration from that!!! :Goober:

Show some fucking ambition, QPR just signed Julio Cesar take inspiration from that!!! :Goober:

And I signed Sol Campbell 3 seasons ago.

He carried the team until his legs could go no more at age 40, he's now a coach at the club.

Anyway thats not the point. Anyone who has ever mocked us, snubbed us, scorned us, defeated us- in the future they will look back and weep at the opportunity they missed. They'll see, one day. When I hold all 7 trophies aloft from my stadium thats never, ever, sold out; on that day, they will be consumed with grief when they realise it could have been them who could have stood beside me, basking in glory. It would have been them, had they any trust in me whatsoever. But they didn't. That day will belong to the Vaguinho's and Campbell's and Ailton's and Simao's of the world. Not Andre Ayew, Mr. Hotshot, who considers us to be beneath him.

And then, I shall be the one that mocks.

I don't fucking believe this,

@ How do you like me now?

e6121f6c95fe86ef5b7cb75c04d7f81d.png

I can't fucking believe THIS!

9a61103204e4b84404a6683f891bd9c6.png

Fuck off, Uefa. Debutant CL side, and you throw us in with Bayern and Barcelona. And for the lol's you decide to throw in a massive away trip from Lisbon to Leningrad to play Zenit :rant:. Obviously we're in by far the toughest group. Tottenham and AC Milan have the easiest groups.

Oh yeah and this is what the CL looked like in terms of its winners over the past 3 seasons:

c8f9a6dddac88279c6b4324b49a128c2.png

Beat all 3 Zenit, Bayern and Barcelona and qualify for the Last 16, then we'll talk! B)

I'm not even going to bother against Barcelona.

The plan will be to beat Bayern 6-4 again (as I did in last years Europa League) and beat Zenit, and secure 2nd place.

Please please let this happen again:

8526aa7ba047f23d1ac5de164c7d3400.png

I'm not even going to bother against Barcelona.

The plan will be to beat Bayern 6-4 again (as I did in last years Europa League) and beat Zenit, and secure 2nd place.

Please please let this happen again:

What's the matter? Too afraid to take up the challenge?? :Goober: