The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be sad to beat Chelsea to a trophy. Even though it's just a game, I can't do it :lol:

Though I have no problems dumping us out of the CL :D

Fair enough i aint come across them yet there out the league cup and the 3rd round draw for the FA Cup aint been made yet but i kinda wanna beat them just so they can see what there missing seeing as there still playing with my team i built up

After 9 years, and many many many trophies, i resigned as Chelsea manager, now probably going to wait for Boavista manager to get sacked to start new era there.

Let's paaarty!

in my first season as Blackpool went up through the Play-offs and ive just signed Joe Cole on a free and David Beckham purely for the shirt sales LOL

Try to get Rivaldo, his technical ability on the game is unbelievable. Take out his physical stats and he's a better player than Messi. Amazingly overrated, but still:

205768d1322348812-rivaldo-legend-comes-back-westham-rivaldo.png

After 9 years, and many many many trophies, i resigned as Chelsea manager, now probably going to wait for Boavista manager to get sacked to start new era there.

Let's paaarty!

Are you considered a club 'Legend' on the info screen?

I'm not Chelsea legend, but my name is on 'Icons' so i'm happy with that, btw. i strated new save because Boavista was really fucked up i coudn't find them, so this is really great challenge now, in 3-4 years i want to play with them atleast Europa League. It's going to be sexy. :D

Meet the stable of regens who will bring this club glory:

Nuno Sa

d9f35f0314879bbb4559f6a12f76a04e.png

Already a wonderfully gifted winger, he is in and around my first team at the age of 16.

Ricardo Labrador

0bfd1380cdf7ab34478b105fe2413eaf.png

Broke into the first team last year with 10 appearances, but with Vaguinho struggling a touch in the big league, he is fast becoming my go-to creative influence up front.

Andre

b6126baca8949f82665ac5e23fdeb2a9.png

Not yet ready for the first team but in 3-4 years time- when those mental attributes get better- he'll be a 40 goal a season striker.

Ricardo

974421170d8f0160c1e04d9b0a25da7f.png

Similarly to Andre, he excels at certain parts of being a defender but is lacking in a couple of key areas, which will be built up over the coming seasons. He will become a rock at the back.

Sergio Abreu

58144ec45a6cc0a46475e62dd4fc1e07.png

This guy is my Xavi, my Pirlo, my midfield general, already. He is a couple of years away from being a fully complete midfielder but when he does, he will be a monster.

Francisco Braga

87a850180c0b1693c0315bb661780938.png

I see a couple of special things at age 16 from this kid (most notably, his stamina and his sheer size). He won't be a world class left back but by the time he's in his 20's he'll shit on everyone else in Portugal.

Joao Andrade

97c84cc12f0d695b602fc8e735b6d258.png

Needs a little more work on his heading, marking, jumping and strength. Once he gets those sorted he'll be a world class centre back.

While these are the jewels of my youth academy, there are plenty of other players good enough to be the crown to build those jewels on- decent squad players.

^ Had a save with Gondomar in Portugal on FM 11. Was enjoyable, we went from the second division to UCL in a few seasons. Remember beating the likes of Juve, PSV et al but the league itself was too difficult. Porto walked it every year.

^ Had a save with Gondomar in Portugal on FM 11. Was enjoyable, we went from the second division to UCL in a few seasons. Remember beating the likes of Juve, PSV et al but the league itself was too difficult. Porto walked it every year.

Portugal is the best place to manage lower leagues. I had a long save with Fatima on FM 11 as well, this year I seem to have stumbled upon a team with great luck/youth facilities. I have 12 regens with PA > 140, Benfica have 11, Sporting have 9 and Braga have 8. Porto however have an incredible 17. It looks like it will continued to be dominated by those 4 clubs for a while, 12 aren't going to be enough to win a title. And some big club will probably try and steal them off me, I lost a good regen last season because my dickhead chairman accepted a 600k offer.

I'm starting a new game as I'm writing this. I've downloaded the latest transfer update. Haven't played FM for quite a while...

Where can you get the latest update from?!?!

Also all my saves are somehow going corrupt, its fucking annoying, can't load shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

I am missing this game now i am looking into this thread, haven't got FM12 anymore as well as my FM10 deciding not to work anymore. Wish i had some money to buy it :( I guess i'll have to venture inward the dark side.

Rivaldo looks awesome in that screenshot!!

Oh fuck my world! Just spent over 2 hours getting things ready in FM to play it. I put in new kits for lots of PL clubs, put in a transfer update, created a new tactic and picked my transfer targets.

AND THEN I NOTICED THAT THE IN GAME DATE IS DECEMBER and that there are no games to play until august! All fell in water, it could be a bug because of transfer update or I made a mistake when I was starting the game...

Transfer update I used also edits the ratings in game. Oscar is alright, he has great potential, but Sturridge and Marin are shit.

Also, which striker should I try to bring since Sturridge and Lukaku's ratings are really bad and I don't have Drogba anymore? I'm not confident with Torres, especially since he is injury prone and FM12's injury system is awful.

RVP won't join me even though he wants to leave.

Tevez would cost too much as Cavani probably would.

Falcao is not interested.

Where can you get the latest update from?!?!

Also all my saves are somehow going corrupt, its fucking annoying, can't load shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

You have 2 so pick your poison. I took LFCMarshall. Don't be surprised if there are some bugs in or crashes.

FMSeries.cz Summer Update 2012-13 v0.39 (22.7.12)

LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer Update (21.7.12)