The FM Thread

.Cee

This fixture computer is awful. Over a spell of 10 games, I'm playing Nacional Madeira three times, Leiria three times, and Sporting Lisbon twice.

95cc01add5f5e50cbeed354668727970.png

Also 8 of those games are at home. Weird.

There are 7 home games there mate!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This fixture computer is awful. Over a spell of 10 games, I'm playing Nacional Madeira three times, Leiria three times, and Sporting Lisbon twice.

95cc01add5f5e50cbeed354668727970.png

Also 8 of those games are at home. Weird.

And here we go...

a09fb2a8a2d1a498ce6b8c1b26a9e9db.png

68c9764872eb7200d54902c28dea1b50.png

Faced a similar situation before with Chelsea, where I had to play Atletico Madrid(in CL), Blackburn and Liverpool all twice within 7 games. Was looking forward to it till the game postponed those Blackburn & Liverpool games, as always with FM!

I'm proud of this. I took the inspiration from Borussia Dortmund's rumoured new home kit and inverted the traditional colours of Atletico:

atleticohome.png

You sure love your club don't you!?

I gave up playing FM as I kept losing saves and shit. Started a Fulham one (so what I wanted a challenge :P) and I made a few signings, scored like 40 goals in 9 games including Europa League etc then the save went corrupt. Was like what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you cunt.

You sure love your club don't you!?

I gave up playing FM as I kept losing saves and shit. Started a Fulham one (so what I wanted a challenge :P) and I made a few signings, scored like 40 goals in 9 games including Europa League etc then the save went corrupt. Was like what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you cunt.

I put this much detail into all the teams I manage though. Can't be doing with those rubbish in-game kits.

Where did Moratti get the money from?!!

I think it's because I haven't been spending much of it and I've sold a lot of players.

Caesar for £25 millon

Maicon for £15 Million

Lucio for £8 Million

Motta for £4 Million

Stankovic for £2 million

That's almost £500,000 p/w in wages cleared up too.

Well, with half the season gone, here's an update on things in sunny Portugal:

42a6fb2b8c821f3dbc50bbeb59c25f6d.png

5e3b34017563ed5fcbc7b190afc5763d.png

As predicted, we have finally started to slide down the league table, but a top 5 place looks all but assured, with 6 placed Nacional de Madeira 9 points adrift of Atletico.

We were of course cruelly eliminated on the final day in the Europa League, here's how the group stage turned out:

2fa13b931b0396415c599831013b7a3c.png

The Taca de Portugal at this point is shaping up to be a Porto-Atletico affair, after the first legs; we lead Leiria and Porto lead Vitoria Guimares , with

both second legs due to be played away from home.

a512c2812e962aec5d4c4b18c1b8b7f7.png

7d9427d31dc469721ba4afff03188437.png

We're topping the group in the League Cup, with one game to play, as long as we avoid defeat, we should be through to the next stage.

In the transfer market, I snapped up two potential gems of players at obscenely low prices:

d9167fdfd2b08b8b93f0e41b368dc6fe.png

Thompson here cost 35k, and he already looks like a fairly good centre back. He could be world class.

55c7293b041aec53ac425684626db8aa.png

Gueye came in on a free transfer, and he's already worth so much. That's an indicator that he will be one of the players of his generation, or I'll make a massive profit off him- I could well fetch 5 million on him in a couple of years.