The FM Thread

.Cee

Oh...my...Scotland?

portugalvscotlandinform.jpg

About time us Scots got into a fucking final!

Anyway I'm planning on doing an AC Milan save, can anyone suggest a good formation to get Pato, Cassano and Ibra into the same team? or is it impossible haha?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

About time us Scots got into a fucking final!

Anyway I'm planning on doing an AC Milan save, can anyone suggest a good formation to get Pato, Cassano and Ibra into the same team? or is it impossible haha?

You could try a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-1-2-1-2

Ibrahimović - Pato

Cassano

Nocerino -van Bommel- Boateng

Antonini - Nesta - Silva - Abate

Abbiati

Cassano is really hard to deal with in the back room.

You could try a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-1-2-1-2

Ibrahimović - Pato

Cassano

Nocerino -van Bommel- Boateng

Antonini - Nesta - Silva - Abate

Abbiati

Cassano is really hard to deal with in the back room.

I've tried to play him as a winger in a 4-3-3 but he's no use there, plus I signed Balotelli on loan so I think he's going to be relegated to the bench for a while! I've got the 4-1-2-1-2 as a back up formation anyway so I can bring him on if I'm needing a goal.

I've tried to play him as a winger in a 4-3-3 but he's no use there, plus I signed Balotelli on loan so I think he's going to be relegated to the bench for a while! I've got the 4-1-2-1-2 as a back up formation anyway so I can bring him on if I'm needing a goal.

Balotelli & Ibrahimovic in one dressing room together? Oh my. :lol:

Alright lads. Just recorded a win, nothing special at all. Bread and butter stuff. The scoreline was fairly boring, and if I'm honest, we just shaded it.

:Goober:

2714337b285f7af0d55265d3bf6a68b9.png

Even Tommy Oar scored! :lol:

So, fuck you FM, I'm going to go out and say it. Treble. It's on. 7 points clear at the top of Serie A, already in the TIM Cup final and now a CL semi final date beckons with either Barcelona or Man Utd. Unless Arsenal beat me 7-0 in the return leg that is.

Edit:

Whoa, I didn't see this coming. That one performance of total dominance from Lavezzi has seen him officially become a club legend:

3f4d878861af31263c0a08a580c1be41.png

Alright lads. Just recorded a win, nothing special at all. Bread and butter stuff. The scoreline was fairly boring, and if I'm honest, we just shaded it.

:Goober:

2714337b285f7af0d55265d3bf6a68b9.png

Even Tommy Oar scored! :lol:

So, fuck you FM, I'm going to go out and say it. Treble. It's on. 7 points clear at the top of Serie A, already in the TIM Cup final and now a CL semi final date beckons with either Barcelona or Man Utd. Unless Arsenal beat me 7-0 in the return leg that is.

FM can be so unrealistic at times...

FM can be so unrealistic at times...

Unrealistic? Pah! There's just not a defence anywhere in the world that can cope with the front three of Cavani, Lavezzi and Sigurdsson. They have been absolutely astonishing, Cavani has 45 goals and 16 assists in 38 (3) appearances, Lavezzi has 43 goals and 14 assists in 37 (7) and Sigurdsson has 15 goals and 21 assists in 31 (4). That's 103 goals and 51 assists from 3 players. To put that into perspective, we've scored 155 all season, they have been responsible for over 2/3rds of our goals. Perhaps more impressive than that is that under my stewardship, no team has kept a clean sheet against us, even in pre season. Including pre season we've now gone 55 games in a row where we have scored.

Also, the treble is in the bag. I've won Serie A already, and Munich calls in the CL against either Valencia or Real Madrid. Unless Man United can turn this around, that is:

98e592eb856fd9a376c0cd3af983422d.png

Unrealistic? Pah! There's just not a defence in the world that can cope with the front three of Cavani, Lavezzi and Sigurdsson. They have been absolutely astonishing, Cavani has 45 goals and 16 assists in 38 (3) appearances, Lavezzi has 43 goals and 14 assists in 37 (7) and Sigurdsson has 15 goals and 21 assists in 31 (4). That's 103 goals and 51 assists from 3 players. The rest of my squad have 46 goals, and there's 19 of them.

Even then, it's ridiculous seeing people putting 5-6 goals past an opponent in almost every game. It's just freaking unrealistic!