The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You wouldn't be following it IF you did not have any ego but you do.

:Goober:

Please do not call me arrogant, but I am Liga Orangina champion and I think I am a special one. I have a statue of myself built outside the stadium, I have taken a tiny club in south Lisbon to the Portuguese Premier League, we have won the Taca de Portugal and we are in the Europa League. I have turned rubbish Brazilian free agents and other shit players into champions. Not only do I deserve a trophy named after me, I want minstrels to sing songs in future centuries about my greatness. I want movies, documentaries, books written about my genius. I am awaiting the day we have enough cash to build a new stadium, and it shall be named after me. Estádio da Ibn-La'Ahad.

Please do not call me arrogant, but I am Liga Orangina champion and I think I am a special one. I have a statue of myself built outside the stadium, I have taken a tiny club in south Lisbon to the Portuguese Premier League, we have won the Taca de Portugal and we are in the Europa League. I have turned rubbish Brazilian free agents and other shit players into champions.

You're soo not original. First following an idea from someone else and now a quote. Seriously...

You're soo not original. First following an idea from someone else and now a quote. Seriously...

Hmm? Who am I following? They were the only club that offered me a job, I started out unemployed.

I am following only myself, I had a 35 year long save on FM 11 with Fatima, also of the Portuguese lower divisions. I love managing in Portugal.

Avram to Arsenal? :D :D :D

8955b50e75e86df33bb7f680057e65b5.png

Del Bosque was sacked after Spain went out with 1 point to their name in the group stage. Guardiola took over Spain, and Wenger took over at Barcelona. Hopefully the chain finalises with the lovely Israeli taking over at Emirates :D

Just? JUST?!

I'll have you know that is only the 2nd trophy this club has won in its 70 year history, aside from division 2, 3, and lower league titles.

Win a domestic cup competition and we'll talk. :dude: