Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I miss having this guy on the pitch...any chance of him starting this weekend?

He's up for selection but he will probably only get a sub appearance.

Regarding the BBC rumor, it's not being reported anywhere else so I wouldn't take it seriously just yet..

Now when I think of it...

Carlo's 2nd season started going downhill after Lamps got injured (those 2 fucking weeks)...he came back and we ended up 2nd in the league.

AVB's season started going downhill as he started benching Lampard and reducing his role in the team...later on, Lamps returned to the lineup and captained us to the CL trophy.

This season started well with him playing some great football, especially some passes, but he got injured and now we are on a bad run again.

:ph34r:

Good to have him back. I do hope though that fans will understand that he may be out of form and won't be able to perform as we expect. It wouldn't be nice that he starts receiving criticism and be labeled as scrapegoat for our potential bad results ...