Roberto Soldado

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't win the title with Soldado as our number one striker in a 433 or 4231.However, he could provide the same amount of goals that for example Eidur Gudjohnsen had we us, and he could at times produce world-class performances.So to have him as a second striker is the best solution but we'll have to first : Dump Torres, calling back Lukaku and have a great striker upfront, because now Soldado is better than Torres.

(League only)

Last season he failed to score in 17 matches. This is compared to:

Van Persie: 19

Aguero: 21

Torres: 32

Giroud: 26

Suarez: 18

Cavani: 14

Benzema: 20

Lewandowski: 12

Negredo: 18

Falcao: 15

Ronaldo: 13

Messi: 5 (freak)

So clearly when you buy Soldado you buy a goalscorer. He's being quite underrated here being mixed around with names like Torres, Ba etc. He's in the same league IMO as Benzema, Balotelli, Villa, Falcao etc. He simply doesn't get the media hype.

ridiculous. i can understand him not being close to peoples first choice. but reacting like that....

It's for jokes, on a serious note you think everyone is good bro. Soldado is not good enough for Chelsea, if you want us to win titles then we should go for people like Lewandowski,Jovetic,Bony etc (Cavani is too expensive).

It's for jokes, on a serious note you think everyone is good bro. Soldado is not good enough for Chelsea, if you want us to win titles then we should go for people like Lewandowski,Jovetic,Bony etc (Cavani is too expensive).

he had a similar goal scoring rate to falcao. he is allot better than ba and torres. valencia is my 2nd team and i watch all of their games , he is one of the deadliest players in la liga. lewandowski dosent look like moving. jovetic is a major injury doubt and has only scored 35 in 116 league games compared to soldados much better 60 in 101. not sure about bony. he may just be a bully in a lesser league .

Soldado is better than Bony and definitely Jovetic. I like Bony, but you can't compare what he's doing in the Dutch league to Soldado in la liga. Obviously he's behind Cavani and Lewy, but do we look like getting either of them?

(League only)

Last season he failed to score in 17 matches. This is compared to:

Van Persie: 19

Aguero: 21

Torres: 32

Giroud: 26

Suarez: 18

Cavani: 14

Benzema: 20

Lewandowski: 12

Negredo: 18

Falcao: 15

Ronaldo: 13

Messi: 5 (freak)

So clearly when you buy Soldado you buy a goalscorer. He's being quite underrated here being mixed around with names like Torres, Ba etc. He's in the same league IMO as Benzema, Balotelli, Villa, Falcao etc. He simply doesn't get the media hype.

I was a non-believer, but you make quite a case for him. Bring him on!

Soldado is better than Bony and definitely Jovetic. I like Bony, but you can't compare what he's doing in the Dutch league to Soldado in la liga. Obviously he's behind Cavani and Lewy, but do we look like getting either of them?

Bony has the potential to become world class. Just like RVP and Ibra, they also came from the dutch league and look at what they've achieved.

I really hope we get Bony i'm sure he would be the player that we so desperately need.

So. Tonight he starts for Spain in an almost Barcelona-exclusive team.

Valdes; Arbeloa, Ramos, Pique, Alba; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, Soldado, Fabregas.

Hopefully my earlier post which included something along the lines of; "If he was in Barcelona he'd be considered one of the best strikers in the world" won't be laughed off after an abysmal performance tonight - which knowing my luck is exactly what will happen :ph34r:

Bony has the potential to become world class. Just like RVP and Ibra, they also came from the dutch league and look at what they've achieved.

I really hope we get Bony i'm sure he would be the player that we so desperately need.

The list of world class strikers that made a passage through the Dutch League is endless... El fenomeno probably the best one.

Soldado is a capable player and would be a good purchase for chelsea if he was behind cavani in the pecking order, and torres wasnt even here.

But soldado is not in the same class as Benzema for example.

When Benzema has produced like he did in 3/4ths of the 11/12 campaign for madrid, he can offer so much in link up play and goals, and pure skill that soldado cant touch.

In any case, Soldado wouldnt cost a fortune as far as im concerned, id take him to chelsea if the price was right.

Björn Vleminckx was topscorer in the Dutch league a few years ago.. Not saying he comes close to Bony but you get the point.

The defensive aspect in Dutch football is laughable.

Björn Vleminckx was topscorer in the Dutch league a few years ago.. Not saying he comes close to Bony but you get the point.

The defensive aspect in Dutch football is laughable.

That is true. Björn sucked in belgium.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You