Roberto Soldado

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could have Ronaldo(the Brazilian) and he still wouldn't do that great without the service.

Our strikers are getting nothing and so they drop deep and then when a proper cross is fired in there's nobody there, we need wingers and midfielders before we even consider a new striker.

• 2 weeks later...

If Torres doesn't hit top form in the next 6 months I would probably cut my losses and I think Soldado would be the perfect replacement, his technique, finishing, movement, speed and strength are top notch, he could and has linked up fantastically with Mata, hes great playing as a lone striker through the middle incase we do (hopefully) switch to a 4-2-3-1, hes consistent and as someone mentioned up top of the topic, in the same mold as Higuain who apparently AVB is quite sweet on.

Given the opportunity I'd snap him up personally, I know theres no big transfer story behind it, more of a hopeful one but I'd love to see him at Stamford Bridge.

• 1 year later...

I was thinking about available strikers and this guy popped up in my head. A decent option if the Cavani transfer doesn't work out. What do you people think?

Negredo would be a better fit IMO but I wouldn't say no to Soldado. Valencia are in a position where they have to sell to.

I'd like this move particularly because Mata and Soldado already have great chemistry in a 4-2-3-1. They were lethal (more-so Soldado) together.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You