Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton
Followers 11

16 minutes ago, the wes said:

Dalbert is Inter bound 

Give them €25m and he'll say "Inter who?". We're confident on getting Sandro and that's why we're connected with nobody else. Don't let Alegri interview tricks you. He said same for Vidal and Pogba, Bonucci was unsellable before ACM 24h offer-deal sealed. Until Marotta say " we're not selling him at any price" like he did it with Dybala 2 days ago means it's still on. They will certainly ask for more money after Matic to United and I believe it's not the end until it's official from the president. 🤞

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

What the fuck? After being one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga this year, I honestly think he should have a say in his future. I'm pretty sure he would be happy either returning to Chelsea o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, zekinjo said:

Give them €25m and he'll say "Inter who?". We're confident on getting Sandro and that's why we're connected with nobody else. Don't let Alegri interview tricks you. He said same for Vidal and Pogba, Bonucci was unsellable before ACM 24h offer-deal sealed. Until Marotta say " we're not selling him at any price" like he did it with Dybala 2 days ago means it's still on. They will certainly ask for more money after Matic to United and I believe it's not the end until it's official from the president. 🤞

Do you seriously honestly believe we will sign sandro?

22 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Do you seriously honestly believe we will sign sandro?

We're chasing him for 2 months. The fact we're not connected with anyone else shows us we're still after him. Reliable reports from Brasil and Europe reported 6 weeks ago the deal is done until Bonucci was sold out of nowhere. 

I read somewhere a rumor that Juve paid to some journalists in Italy to spread the word how the deal is dead because it was crazy after Bonucci sale. Everybody's (world journalist) just did copy paste. But, that's only a rumor. Maybe it's true maybe not.

We could notice that Sandro still didn't sign new contract, the president said nothing in public to send us away and how convenient was yesterday to see Alegri saying about Sandro "he is staying" just hours after they find out about Matic to Man Utd and not to Juventus.

So, yes I still believe and maybe while I'm posting this Marotta will say " deals off" but we (the club and the board) would be crazy to waist our precious time on someone for 2 whole months. I mean, we would look absolutely idiotically and totally amateurish if we chase ghost and not likely possibility.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Aurier is available for 25m. 

He is bit of loose cannon, but I think he would be amazing signing, for that price even more.

According to some reports he's utd bound 

4 hours ago, Rekin said:

The Standard is reporting that information from "insiders" suggests that Chelsea not only target 4 players before the window closes, but that "2-3" are close as we speak. 

Think that one of them is Candreva, Conte wants him and not expensive so a fairly straightforward deal for the club. Have no idea who the other one or two might be, no strong links to anyone tbh. Hope to fuck it's Sandro, or any LWB.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mccg said:

Should take Jack Wilshire on loan to see Arses face lol there would be alot worse options than him 4 sure! 

Good player when fit but he's made of chocolate (injury prone)  ffs 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, manpe said:

Think that one of them is Candreva. Have no idea who the other one or two might be, no strong links to anyone tbh. Hope to fuck it's Sandro, or any LWB.

The signings we have been linked with as of late:

Richarlison - LW
Renato Sanches - CM
Oxlade - RWB/CM
Candreva - RW
Alex Sandro - LBW
Sergi Roberto - CM/RWB
Ross Barkley - AMC/CM

Out of these, Sanches and Alex Sandro were recently described as staying. It doesn't mean its true, but I would at least take it as that they are not close right now. 
There was some link recently, plus Di Marzio before, that described Richarlison as close to Chelsea. I would speculate that either him or Candreva is one of the "close ones". 
The other close one if I had to guess would be one of Barkley/Roberto or The Ox. It could also be a Rudiger type of situation that is appearing out of nowhere. 

There are so few reliable outlets right now reporting anything other than the usual "we want to sign four players". Is Matt Law on vacation?

Just now, the wes said:

Good player when fit but he's made of chocolate (injury prone)  ffs 

Yeah i'm thinking a decent loan option , squad player ,play when fit and rested when needs be or if he is on fire, played 2000 minutes last year , looking something similar maybe next season , as i said their will alot worse options slapped around 4sure!

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Things are getting that bad now names like Wishere, Candreva and Baba Rahman are being mentioned more and more.

I only mentioned as a loan , a homegrown squad player to boot(know's the league ,lives in London area ish) , but yeah things are pretty bad 4 sure. Season starts v.soon and we are still 3/4 players shy 

• Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic
  • Jas locked and unlocked this topic