Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I would say he is much better than M'Villa but like many young players, he is not consistent enough and still is a work in progress. He can develop into a Yaya Toure type player in the future as he has the ability and sie to but have we made a mistake on missing out on him? Not really.

he isnt much better then M'Villa, M'Villa is playing in a stronger league for a useless team and he is still looking good, Kondogbia hasnt impressed me this season for one of the best teams in Italy, I dont think there is much between them right now, Kondogbia is younger and will get better, but at least we can agree that he isnt good enough to take us to the next level,

I really wish we bought Cabaye and Alderweireld in the summer before anyone else could, not loaned out Kalas and Moses and kept Luis or Bertrand. Then there's the matter of Falcao, when we could've kept Bamford because he'd be infinitely more useful than him. I can only imagine how good we could've been with (new signngs or recalls in bold):

GK: Begovic, Courtois, Amelia, Blackman

FB: Azpi, Ivanovic, Kalas, Bertrand/Luis

CB: Terry, Cahill, Zouma, Alderweireld

CM: Fabregas, Oscar, Cabaye, Matic, Ramires, Mikel, RLC

LM: Hazard, Kenedy, Moses

RM: Willian, Pedro

ST: Costa, Bamford, Remy, Traore

I really wish we bought Cabaye and Alderweireld in the summer before anyone else could, not loaned out Kalas and Moses and kept Luis or Bertrand. Then there's the matter of Falcao, when we could've kept Bamford because he'd be infinitely more useful than him. I can only imagine how good we could've been with (new signngs or recalls in bold):

GK: Begovic, Courtois, Amelia, Blackman

FB: Azpi, Ivanovic, Kalas, Bertrand/Luis

CB: Terry, Cahill, Zouma, Alderweireld

CM: Fabregas, Oscar, Cabaye, Matic, Ramires, Mikel, RLC

LM: Hazard, Kenedy, Moses

RM: Willian, Pedro

ST: Costa, Bamford, Remy, Traore

Cabaye left PSG to become a starter....

Cabaye left PSG to become a starter....

We needed someone better to play alongside Matic, surely we could've told him that he would be starting a lot. Fabregas is shit defensively and then there's only Ramires and Mikel who would be real competition as Mourinho only ever plays RLC if everyone else is dead or something.

Someone has watched with regularity to Sofiane Boufal?.
The rumors says that he is a target of Tottenham. I have heard of him a lot, and now I've seen him on videos, and looks amazing. Insane ability, disequilibrium at maximum level, explosive and effective in both wings. He reminds me to the actual Douglas Costa. And only 22 years.
But in the videos is not possible see a very important aspect, his taking decisions, the point who separates simples good dribblers, with TOP players.
So, someone who has seen him in entire matches can talk about him?.

He definitly has something but he's not ready. He looks like more HBA than Hazard.

He need to improve what I call football IQ, when to pass, when to dribble.

His passing is not very good.

He's not a player for Chelsea but if he improves, who knows.

We needed someone better to play alongside Matic, surely we could've told him that he would be starting a lot. Fabregas is shit defensively and then there's only Ramires and Mikel who would be real competition as Mourinho only ever plays RLC if everyone else is dead or something.

We should have sold Mikel and signed illarramendi from Real Madrid, we could have wrapped that signing up before we started pre-season, illarramendi would have been perfect for us.

We should have sold Mikel and signed illarramendi from Real Madrid, we could have wrapped that signing up before we started pre-season, illarramendi would have been perfect for us.

im sure real would sell illarramendi at a good price

Seriously?. I saw the big part of his games in Real Madrid, and this guy is not enough for a top team. Nothing personality, plays in slow motion, soft in defending, nothing intensity, this guy would be even more shit on premier league.

The fact that defines this player, is that was himself who ask to Ancelotti to not play the UCL final against Atletico. Player with not even bollocks? No, thanks.

Seriously?. I saw the big part of his games in Real Madrid, and this guy is not enough for a top team. Nothing personality, plays in slow motion, soft in defending, nothing intensity, this guy would be even more shit on premier league.

The fact that defines this player, is that was himself who ask to Ancelotti to not play the UCL final against Atletico. Player with not even bollocks? No, thanks.

he is a quality player, and has looked very good this season. His confidence was just shot to pieces at Real, plenty of players have flopped at RM and then have gone on to have a great career, Jose would have got his confidence back and he could have been a very good signing for us, certainly an upgrade on Mikel.

he is a quality player, and has looked very good this season. His confidence was just shot to pieces at Real, plenty of players have flopped at RM and then have gone on to have a great career, Jose would have got his confidence back and he could have been a very good signing for us, certainly an upgrade on Mikel.

He wasn't good enough for Real Madrid. He looks good this season because he's playing for a mid-table side without any expectations.

We should be aiming to sign better players than Illaramendi.

He wasn't good enough for Real Madrid. He looks good this season because he's playing for a mid-table side without any expectations.

We should be aiming to sign better players than Illaramendi.

neither was Robben, Sneijder, Cassano, Hunterlaar, Walter Samuel and Cambiasso

illarramendi is clearly a quality player and would have been a great replacement for Mikel in the summer, there is no denying that

illarramendi is clearly a quality player and would have been a great replacement for Mikel in the summer, there is no denying that

You believe he is quality player, I believe he lacks the mentality to play for a title-challenging team.

I think we should agree to disagree B)

You believe he is quality player, I believe he lacks the mentality to play for a title-challenging team.

I think we should agree to disagree B)

he clearly doesnt, he just needed to feel loved, he suffered with a lack of confidence at RM, it would have been a good experience for him to learn from

Illaarramendi isn't those players, to compare them is incredibly asinine. Each player is exclusive to each other's experience at Real Madrid

he clearly doesnt, he just needed to feel loved, he suffered with a lack of confidence at RM, it would have been a good experience for him to learn from

Do you have direct quotes from Asier Illarramendi to back this claim up? If not I don't believe it to be true.

Do you have direct quotes from Asier Illarramendi to back this claim up? If not I don't believe it to be true.

LOL that was the reason why Rafa let him leave! he saw how unconfident he looked in training! he didnt want to be there!