Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Revealed: The 25 players Chelsea could sign and turn their luck around.
CHELSEA have endured a terrible start in the season but here are a few players to watch out for.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make your own wish-list for Christmas :D :D .

My wishes are:

1. Right-Back. Fabinho (Monaco).

2. Centre-Back (one of them).

A. John Stones (Everton).

B. Aymeric Laporte (Athletic de Bilbao)

3. Defensive midfielder. William Carvalho (Sporting Lisbon).

4. Creative midfielder (two of them)

A. Gundogan (Borussia Dortmund).

B. Bernardo Silva (Monaco).

C. Moutinho (Monaco).

5. A TOP forward.

I'm not saying that we must sign all these players, obviously, but these players would IMO a good roadmap for Roman. And all of them can play Champions League this season.

Last summer market we made a big mistake with our signings and in the January we should fix that mistake.

By the way. Dreaming is free....

Regards to ALL.

How easy is be reporter today, what a "information"..... "The 25 players Chelsea could sign". In other words, I don't have a shit of information, so I throw 25 names trying guess one signing. And the most incredible is the "Revealed" like it was a real information, hahahaha. Any of us can do it, with the difference that they studied and earn money for that.
I will let my current studies and start to study journalism. My first news will be "The possible result for the next Chelsea league match. Win, draw or lose!" at the end, is almost the same shit.

i would like IN: varane, jimenez, tielemans (maybe pogba and isco)

But above all i would like see out more players (ivanovic. mikel,ramires, pedro,omeruo,kane,wallace,van ginkel,marin,davila,moses, piazon, atsu, cuadrado, and others)!

u would sell pedro??? why???

Revealed: The 25 players Chelsea could sign and turn their luck around.
CHELSEA have endured a terrible start in the season but here are a few players to watch out for.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make your own wish-list for Christmas :D :D .

My wishes are:

1. Right-Back. Fabinho (Monaco).

2. Centre-Back (one of them).

A. John Stones (Everton).

B. Aymeric Laporte (Athletic de Bilbao)

3. Defensive midfielder. William Carvalho (Sporting Lisbon).

4. Creative midfielder (two of them)

A. Gundogan (Borussia Dortmund).

B. Bernardo Silva (Monaco).

C. Moutinho (Monaco).

5. A TOP forward.

I'm not saying that we must sign all these players, obviously, but these players would IMO a good roadmap for Roman. And all of them can play Champions League this season.

Last summer market we made a big mistake with our signings and in the January we should fix that mistake.

By the way. Dreaming is free....

Regards to ALL.

do u like andre gomes????

A full back, creative CM, DM backup and attacker who can go double figures (either a pure striker or someone like Griezmann, Bale etc)

Probably summer is the best time to get some of these targets, I wouldnt talk about names but Gundogan is one player I would love to see here if he continues to play this good. Cesc is just not suiting our football when it comes to defending and I dont think he can change that.

By the start of next season i would like to see this.

Marqunihos, Gaya, Isco and Griezmann - IN

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Marquinhos - Zouma - Gaya

Matic

Fabregas - Isco

Hazard

Costa - Griezmann

I swear you didn't rate Isco? Over Oscar anyway?

IMO Defence and midfield should be our main priorities. We need at least 1 better 2 more options for both fullback and centre backs. My suggestions would be someone who fits the bill for this position, tall and with some kind of pace like

Fabinho, mario Fernandes

in CB i am not sure, all young prospects are expensive but one of

Stones/Laporte/Gimenez with Höwedes as wild card

should be possible

In midfield we need at least one better 2 options for the pivot, too.

My main wish would be Krychowiak who IMO is the most complete DM out there. has strength, pace, height, passing ability, insane tackler. He could play next to Matic in big games and instead of him in most others. Maybe he can also be paired with someone like Pogba or rather an affordable option Andre Gomes but the jury is still out on him. Anyway we need someone to actually replace fabregas in the pivot. If no one suitable out htere we actually should give RLC a run instead of wasting our time with Cesc and Ramires.

In all other position, we are fine as of now IMO. But we should get better quality cover in the ST position maybe. But there are many decent options out there. Pablo Alcacer, Lacazette, Doumbia. some ok striker to play 2nd fiddle but could also lead our line in a CL final, which IMO Remy can not.

Fresh blood is IMO the only solution to get an impetus. We don't play as a team anyway, so signings can not disrupt any rhythm. But they would push the current players even more + would be unpredictable for a few weeks again due to new players. Our tactics are shit too, so individual brilliance is all we have left to win games.

I swear you didn't rate Isco? Over Oscar anyway?

i dont rate him as highly as most people, but the potential is there, he has also been linked with us and i am desperate for change, i think he is someone who could form good partnerships with Cesc and with Hazard, i am open to almost any signing at this point.

I'd rather wait and get some top player then settle for plan b,c or so on.
There isn't always a player like Diego Costa available, don't want to have more follower on the pitch.

Is a guy like John Stones possible in the winter market?!
Personally i doubt it very much.

If Falcao decides to leave, we will bring in another player, but otherwise, i'm skeptical.
Apparently Mourinho thinks that Loftus-Cheek needs more time to develop, but i don't want to splash out ~25 Mio. Euros for a guy like Moutinho.
It's tearing me apart, very difficult decision to make, luckily there is still time left till the window is going to open...

Impossible: Gaya and Kongdobia

Near impossible: Laporte

Most likely not: Lacazette

Again, bamford won't be the 3rd striker and blackman sucks to be our 3rd keeper. The ams outside of the first 3 are way too young for Jose's liking. MVG and Baker will probably not be here as well.

Benatia might be possible next summer or even this winter. If Jose is our manager still, no way is he going to start the season with a team like that.

if you had told people that city would have a summer of otamendi, sterling, kdb then most on here would have said IMPOSSIBLE.

after being hopelessly poor, next summer will be the time to maje a statement of intent - for the club, the board, the manager and almost everyone related to the club.

blackman as our 3rd GK is simply cos of HG reasons.

no CL/EL, means no midweek matches (most of the time). a short squad (just like jose likes) can do the work along with youth integration. fair enough on bamford, but i would like him to be given a shot.

AMs are young, but talented. if jose cant use talents like musonda, kenedy, traore, there are plenty of managers who might.

also, gaya and laporte have buy out clauses if i am not wrong. perfect time to get them.

kondogbia is a beast. i would pay 40mil for him rather than 100mil for pogba.

do u like andre gomes????

Hi friend!

YES !. André Gomes is a TOP midfielder, but he has played Champions League with Valencia and he could not play Champions League with us until the next season. But his move it would be incredible, as Ruben Neves, despite the fact that they can not play Champions League.

I usually watch Valencia and André Gomes (despite having started the season with an injury) it is one of the best players in La Liga right now. He's like a mixture of Xabi Alonso and Fabregas (when Fabregas was good) but with more able to reach the opponent's area. For the following season André Gomes would be a great signing.

His agent is Jorge Mendes and Mendes is having some problem with the fans of Valencia and maybe he wants to take his represented players to other teams.

Although there has been some rumor linking André Gomes with F.C. Barcelona. In a season or two André Gomes will be at a great club, I wish he could be with us.

Another big player for the January market, and which may also play Champions League this season with us, it would be Marco Reus, besides being one of the few players who can be classified as TOP players on the market. Although maybe he did not want to leave Borussia Dortmund....
Regards.

And what players will want to come if we have no Champions League?

We're 15th in the table and not looking like moving up any time soon.

Our chance to sign these players was in the summer - now it's gone

It's good we need to rely on our Youth players now until such time as we can move into CL position.

I don't think people are fully comprehending our current situation!

About Gundogan, he would be my favorite midfield signing in January because Gundogan can play Champions League with us this season.

Borussia Dortmund right now is having a great performance (according to the reports and their classification in the table).

But I have a question for those who see Bundesliga regularly: How are performing Gundogan and Marco Reus?. They could be some big signings for us.

Gundogan was the best midfielder in the world in 2013, but after his back injury he was unemployed one year. If he has regained his previous level IMO Gundogan would be a wonderful signing. Marco Reus would also be perfect.

We have to find players who can play Champions League this season with us. Right now we are in a difficult situation in Premier League, but Champions League competition is a very complex and some equipment that begin bad their season can expect to earn Champions League in May.

That is why I believe that players like John Stones, Laporte, Coleman, Fabinho, Gundogan, William Carvalho, Moutinho, Bernardo Silva, Marco Reus... all of them should be part of our objectives for the January market.

Roman has to take his wallet and start signing players in the January transfer to fix the error of the summer market.

Right now we can only save the season by winning Champions League (and also the champion of Champions League has a guaranteed place in the Champions League next season).

And what players will want to come if we have no Champions League?

We're 15th in the table and not looking like moving up any time soon.

Our chance to sign these players was in the summer - now it's gone

It's good we need to rely on our Youth players now until such time as we can move into CL position.

I don't think people are fully comprehending our current situation!

Most players on the planet would want to come here with or without CL football

if you had told people that city would have a summer of otamendi, sterling, kdb then most on here would have said IMPOSSIBLE.

after being hopelessly poor, next summer will be the time to maje a statement of intent - for the club, the board, the manager and almost everyone related to the club.

blackman as our 3rd GK is simply cos of HG reasons.

no CL/EL, means no midweek matches (most of the time). a short squad (just like jose likes) can do the work along with youth integration. fair enough on bamford, but i would like him to be given a shot.

AMs are young, but talented. if jose cant use talents like musonda, kenedy, traore, there are plenty of managers who might.

also, gaya and laporte have buy out clauses if i am not wrong. perfect time to get them.

kondogbia is a beast. i would pay 40mil for him rather than 100mil for pogba.

Not surprised about City's transfer this season. City didn't have much competition for KDB, Sterling and I think for otamendi it was either one of the manchester clubs from what i remember. No teams outside of a PL team was going to pay crazy money for the trio.

However, you are talking about Gaya, a future Spain international that a lot of folks think will takeover Marcelo's spot sooner than later and is good enough to play in either Madrid teams sooner than later. Kongdobia just arrived at Inter Milan. Laporte another guy that has too many suitors like Gaya does.

If anything, we should of went for Kongdobia few months ago when we had the chance. Now, Inter most likely will play champions league football and fight for scudetto every season .