Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Even if it is obvious he is still assuming. He hasn't presented any hard facts. Facts are important.

rafapc.jpg

How can I present facts over such a hushed-up topic? No one likes to talk about how this company used a creative accountant to balance their books or that company bought out a government auditor to avoid tax evasion charges.

Is the sky blue for a man that is colour blind? Truths are as subjective as the meaning of life.

Spike the philosopher :lol:

Well now you're just bringing in independant variables :P

Every single situation has independent variables. Not every official in UEFA/FIFA is corrupt. Not every billionaire owner is corrupt and deals in bribes.

And the Al Nahyan Sheiks that own Manchester City are bloody royalty in UAB, I think they have had do little less bribing than Abramovic in their lives. I'm not sayin that they don't deal in corruption but there are different degrees.

Every single situation has independent variables. Not every official in UEFA/FIFA is corrupt. Not every billionaire owner is corrupt and deals in bribes.

And the Al Nahyan Sheiks that own Manchester City are bloody royalty in UAB, I think they have had do little less bribing than Abramovic in their lives. I'm not sayin that they don't deal in corruption but there are different degrees.

Well it doesn't matter if there are a few people with 'Integrity' in an organisation, if the head of that organisation is corrupt, it all counts for nothing. Blatter and Platini are corrupt men.

How can I present facts over such a hushed-up topic? No one likes to talk about how this company used a creative accountant to balance their books or that company bought out a government auditor to avoid tax evasion charges.

Spike the philosopher :lol:

That is the problem. We can't comment on actions behind closed doors. We know that there will be illegal actions, bribery and corruption but we can't prove it, therefore as far we are concerned it isn't happening. Out of sight - out of mind. I don't neccessarily agree with it, but it a sad refleciton of society.

If I hold up three fingers and I say that I am holding up two and you agree with me, does that our statements are true?

Well it doesn't matter if there are a few people with 'Integrity' in an organisation, if the head of that organisation is corrupt, it all counts for nothing. Blatter and Platini are corrupt men.

I'm going to use a broader comparison but bare with me.

Berlusconi was as courrpt as they come and he represented Italy on more than one occasion. Sure he reflects the inherent corruption of Italian society but that does not mean Italy has a whole counts for nothing. The workers, the people count more than the figurehead.

Berlesconi is also the president of AC Milan and there entire organization cannot be corrupt. I'm sure Allegri, Nesta, Ambrosini etc count for something.

I'm going to use a broader comparison but bare with me.

Berlusconi was as courrpt as they come and he represented Italy on more than one occasion. Sure he reflects the inherent corruption of Italian society but that does not mean Italy has a whole counts for nothing. The workers, the people count more than the figurehead.

Berlesconi is also the president of AC Milan and there entire organization cannot be corrupt. I'm sure Allegri, Nesta, Ambrosini etc count for something.

Well they're 2 different things. FIFA/UEFA is (for the most part) a group of faceless men. How can it's members count for something when no-one knows, let alone, cares about them?

Well they're 2 different things. FIFA/UEFA is (for the most part) a group of faceless men. How can it's members count for something when no-one knows, let alone, cares about them?

If they don't count why are they there? How can UEFA possibly exsist without these faceless masses? The corruption is (possibly) only present in those who lead and it is much easier to remove and replace leaders than followers.

The fruit is rotten but beneath the flesh lies a seed that is ready to blossom.

If they don't count why are they there? How can UEFA possibly exsist without these faceless masses? The corruption is (possibly) only present in those who lead and it is much easier to remove and replace leaders than followers.

The fruit is rotten but beneath the flesh lies a seed that is ready to blossom.

Agree to disagree :P

That is the problem. We can't comment on actions behind closed doors. We know that there will be illegal actions, bribery and corruption but we can't prove it, therefore as far we are concerned it isn't happening. Out of sight - out of mind. I don't neccessarily agree with it, but it a sad refleciton of society.

If I hold up three fingers and I say that I am holding up two and you agree with me, does that our statements are true?

Maybe it's because I'm tired, but I don't get a word of that. Now give me a rep :)