Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

yes, something like that. and with that money we can buy 4-5 players.

We can buy 5 very good players at that money. Hulk hasn't shown he can do it consistently on the big stage yet, it's all very well and good dominating Portugal but you've got to show that form in Europe as well. For that reason, and that he's hardly ever played for Brazil, I reckon they're kidding themselves for any offers above 20 million.

I've started writing an article on the rebuild in the summer. Who do you think are Chelsea's main targets that I can write about?

As everyone says RB, RW, CM/DM, ST...and a quality manager if Roman doesn't trust RDM with the rebuilding process.

Don't they want 88 million or something equally stupid for him?

It is just a trick, nobody will pay that much. He is not CR...

A trick from Porto to get most of money for him. The buyer will get him for around 35mio and both sides will be happy.

if we are talking about 35 we can think about it, but if I remember correct they asked somethin' like 80 millions. way too much.

This comes up every time somebody mentions Hulk. His buyout is £80M, if he wants to leave, he will do so for a lot less. Likely to be around £30-40M.

This comes up every time somebody mentions Hulk. His buyout is £80M, if he wants to leave, he will do so for a lot less. Likely to be around £30-40M.

does he want to leave? I honestly don't know, all the quotes I read are from the President of Porto. anyway, if the price is reasonable, we can talk about it, i guess.