Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

no that false but i see that barca have an 40 million deal with gareth bale !! is that true ??

No. They don't have the money to get Bale. Instead, they are more likely to get Jordi Alba from Valencia.

No. They don't have the money to get Bale. Instead, they are more likely to get Jordi Alba from Valencia.

They signed David Villa for 40 million though.. apparently the president of Barca wants Bale rather than Jordi Alba.

They signed David Villa for 40 million though.. apparently the president of Barca wants Bale rather than Jordi Alba.

Well it was denied by Redknapp.

But acording to press, barca has 100mio too spend, targets are

rvp, bale, thiago silva, luiz, alaba, alba, llorente, martinez, adrian lopez. But if you ask me only Rvp, llorente, martinez and alba are possible. luiz, alaba, thiago have confirmed they wont go anywhere, while adrian plays for Madrid Atletico

Well it was denied by Redknapp.

But acording to press, barca has 100mio too spend, targets are

rvp, bale, thiago silva, luiz, alaba, alba, llorente, martinez, adrian lopez. But if you ask me only Rvp, llorente, martinez and alba are possible. luiz, alaba, thiago have confirmed they wont go anywhere, while adrian plays for Madrid Atletico

I think Valencia will command a massive fee for Jordi Alba though and Barca don't have a buy back clause apparently plus he is on like a 3/4 year deal. Bale has mentioned how if someone "massive" tried to sign him he would find it hard to resist them so I think Bale will be the one they go for. Also we are interested in Alba, United, City and Napoli are too so he has options. Plus I reckon Tito Vitonova will probably bring up a few players from the B squad like Sergi Roberto, Gerard Deulofeu, Rafinha Alcantara and Johnathon Dos Santos and also play Thiago Alcantara, Cristian Tello and Isaac Cuenca much more regularly. Can't see Barca generating enough funds to spend big on 4 or 5 players either this summer so I reckon they will concentrate the bulk of their budget on one or two big players and use their talented B team players and fringe players more next year. Plus they have Messi, Sanchez, Villa, Pedro, Cuenca and Tello in attack so I don't think they will go for RVP, Llorente or Adrian Lopez. Yet saying that they are utter cunts so they might.....

If we will have money restrictions, here are players it would be good to go after:

Adrian Lopez (Atletico Madrid)

Isco (Malaga, great talent, saw him against RM, he dribbled past their defence with ease)

De Marcos (Atletic Bilbao)

Herrera (Atletic Bilbao)

Doumbia (Cska)

Giroud (Mobtpellier)

Ayew (Marseille)

Belhanda (Montpellier)

Cabella (Montpellier; nominated for young french player of the year, along two others)

Azpi (Marseille)

Cisse (NU)

Dzagoev (Cska)

Banega (Valencia)

Cabaye (NU)

Moses (Wigan)

Jovetic (Fiorentina)

Schurlle (Bayer)

Fellaini (Everton)

Dembele (Fulham)

A.Johnson (City)

Barkley (Everton)

Debuchy (Lille)

Hoilett (B'burn)

v.d.Wiel (Ajax)

Jordy Clasie (feyenoord, promising dutch 'Xavi')

Diego (Wolfsburg, Atletico Madrid)

maybe I forgot few to add, but If we get some of these players, it would be good and no one should cost more than 20mio (lot of them are much bellow this mark)

That was a one off. Guillem Balague already said Barca don't have the finances to purchase Bale and they're more likely to get Alba and there have been stories on that going on for awhile now. Valencia will demand money but it won't be anywhere near 40m and if they can get decent amount of cash for him, he will be sold to Barcelona as Valencia still have their financial problem. And Alba is a former Barcelona youth product.

Bale might also not want to play for Barca, because they would use him as LB, he wants to be LW or at least LWB

Btw, if we should look after cheaper, but class younger players this is good option:

Younes Belhanda, CAM, CM, L/RW

Why: Plays on wing, could replace Mata, cheap for his quality, consistant

Good abilities: passing, dribbling, speed, vision

Style: playmaker at MP. Makes tight dribbles, combined with quick passing. Very good medium range shot (better than Hazard), he might not have much assists, but he does the job in midfield and pulls lot defenders on himself, providing space for other players. Excelent in taking penalties too.

Price: 15-20 mio

Andre Ayew, L/RW

Why: Classic winger, could become very good, reminds on BEST Malouda/Anelka, has all abilities of explosive wing runner

Best abilities: Speed, acceleration, stamina, shooting, crossing

Style: His quick runs, can play on both sides. Has lot of energy and likes to dribble and then pass/shot

Price: around 20 mio

Cesar Azpilicueta, RB

Why: Obviously, we need RB, he is young, already best young RB in France

Abilities: speed, passing, vision, crossing, decent defending, stamina

Style: runs a lot up and down, attacks and provides good balls in penalty area

Price: 12-15 mio

Jordy Clasie, CDM, CM, CAM

Why: We need some good, creative CM who passes good and gives ball quickly to team-mates. He is cheap for now and promising. Can defend aswell.

Best abilities: passing, vision, decent dribbling, great first touch, standing tackle, agression and stamina

Style: He might look more like Xavi type, but he defends better and is positioned deeper. Reminds on Makelele a bit and would be good adition to Mikel. He gives the ball quickly to team mates, dribbles less but has excelent vision for long and short passing. Deep lying playmaker.

Price: 8-10 mio

Adrian Lopez, FW, supporting ST, winger

Why; Supporting striker to add rotation for Torres, spanish player. Cheap for his abilities, young.

Best abilities: speed, dribbling and assisting

Style: Work rate high in attack, scores and assists a lot. Cant be lone striker I guess, but looks like attacking playmaker. Always tries to give ball to striker.

Price: 10-18mio

-----

Ideal team:

Iva(Azpi)-Terry-Luiz-Cole

-------Mikel-Clasie--------

--Ayew-Mata-Belhanda--

----------Torres------------

Marin, Adrian, Cahill, KDB, Lamps, Bertrand, Romeu

Imagine this team after 2 years. Absolutely great.

Departures: Kalouda, Meireles, Drogba, Essien, Ferreira, Bosingwa

At times like this I die inside with jealousy. ManUre just know how to buy great players at a relatively low price. 50 million for that trio (if true) is BRILLIANT business.

If United get those players, they will be back again kicking ass next season.

Who do you think are possibilities to play as our deep lying playmaker next season?

Moutinho, Modric have most chances.

Also Clasie, Witsel, Martinez, Cabaye

I prefer Moutinho, he is cheaper than Modric or Martinez, but nearly same class.