Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Don't wanna see Sturridge leave, even though he's been hot and cold this season..he's got what it takes to be a good centre-forward / supporting striker.

Meireles should be able to fetch 10-15 million from Anzhi.

I think we can even sell off Kalou if a club offers 7-10 million.

Kalou is out of contract this summer.

I honestly am not worried bout this summer for we know that 6th place in league will triger £££££ from our Russian owner :P

That cheque book will be opened but all I ask is for

Hulk(replace kalou) willian(replace Malouda), Torres, Studge, Mata, Marin and KDB(used sparingly perhaps) and Ramires

These guys fighting for the 3-1 in 4231 formation.

We have 7 players now and that I believe fits 7 too albeit we use KDB Sparingly.

Does anyone this could be a feasible transfer window for us?

Players In:

Hulk

Younes Belhanda

Stevan Jovetic

Joao Moutinho

Cesar Azpilicueta

Then potential frees such as Junior Hoilett and Alan Dzagoev coupled with a decent back up goalie for Cech, perhaps Gordon of Sunderland or Adler of Leverkusen who are both available on frees?

Then the following players leaving:

Didier Drogba

Florent Malouda

Salomon Kalou

Michael Essien

Raul Meireles

Jose Bosingwa

Paulo Ferreira

Hilario

Ross Turnbull

Does anyone this could be a feasible transfer window for us?

Players In:

Hulk

Younes Belhanda

Stevan Jovetic

Joao Moutinho

Cesar Azpilicueta

Then potential frees such as Junior Hoilett and Alan Dzagoev coupled with a decent back up goalie for Cech, perhaps Gordon of Sunderland or Adler of Leverkusen who are both available on frees?

Then the following players leaving:

Didier Drogba

Florent Malouda

Salomon Kalou

Michael Essien

Raul Meireles

Jose Bosingwa

Paulo Ferreira

Hilario

Ross Turnbull

Unfortunely those transfers will be more than 100mio and I dont think we will spend that

much. Cut Belhanda/Jovetic away and then we can talk...I would be happy if we get them...

Despite we bought Marin, and probably Hulk, we will still need another LW. What if Marin wont do good?

Then it would be great to have Belhanda or Jovetic to play on lw.

Mikel-Moutinho

Hulk-Mata-Belhanda/Jovetic

Torres

Maybe try to get Moutinho, Hulk, Azpi and Belhanda now and Jovetic in winter.

Since we already getting Hulk who is striker on wing, it would be better to have Belhanda on left, since he is more winger than Jovetic who is also striker.

City buys Hazard, we get Belhanda and they both perform good, but Belhanda better and then I would laugh at city they paid twice more (like Silva-Mata case)

What does everyone think of Junior Hoilett as a potential backup winger for Hulk and whoever else we get? Or will Marin, De Bruyne and Kakuta provide enough cover? Along with even Sturridge and the 'Blue Kenyan' as wing options as well, would getting Hoilett be too much?

What does everyone think of Junior Hoilett as a potential backup winger for Hulk and whoever else we get? Or will Marin, De Bruyne and Kakuta provide enough cover? Along with even Sturridge and the 'Blue Kenyan' as wing options as well, would getting Hoilett be too much?

He's definitely a good versatile player, we could use him because all of Kakuta, KDB and Marin play on the left whilst we still don't have a proper right winger. It saddens me to see that we are yet to fill the gap left by Joe cole.

City want Ibra lmfao apparently, offering him 300k a week.... jesus hes like 30 as well they will get 2 or 3 decent seasons out of him paying him about what £15.6 million a season.... if I did that sum right haha!