Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Lampard isn't Lampard anymore.

Hes a deep lying playmaker though, perfect for the pivot.

I know Lampard isnt the same, but he still good and players have massive respect for him. If Lamps accept a role similar to Gibbs, we must keep him. I believe we would all be sad if he doesnt retire here.

About Pijanic, he is above average, nothing special. Of course he can turn out to be great, but he would not solve our problems, I much prefer a struggling Oscar in the pivot.

I know Lampard isnt the same, but he still good and players have massive respect for him. If Lamps accept a role similar to Gibbs, we must keep him. I believe we would all be sad if he doesnt retire here.

About Pijanic, he is above average, nothing special. Of course he can turn out to be great, but he would not solve our problems, I much prefer a struggling Oscar in the pivot.

You want him to play left-back?

I'd be sad if he doesn't retire here, but he's got to accept a new role and I'm not entirely sure what that is. Personally I don't want to see arguably the greatest player we've had sitting on the bench and getting a few minutes in cup games and at the end of league games. Also we need to look at the youth players that he would be taking minutes from.

Apparently Richard Ortiz is very close to joining.

Just seen it, i don't know anything about him, but he's a midfielder which is good and something everyone knows we needed.

If everything goes fine, we can then turn attention to getting a striker.

We'll never replace Lampard. The guy is a one-off. Such a shame he doesn't suit the new style, but it's time to be realistic and accept the fact he's on his way out of the club.

Speaking of younger players coming through, what's the plan for De Bruyne? Wasn't he tipped to take over Lampard's role a little while ago? Whenever i've seen him for Bremen, he's been playing much further forward though. I've a feeling his passing range is going to turn into something really excellent.

Speaking of younger players coming through, what's the plan for De Bruyne? Wasn't he tipped to take over Lampard's role a little while ago? Whenever i've seen him for Bremen, he's been playing much further forward though. I've a feeling his passing range is going to turn into something really excellent.

We would be foolish not to have KDB backin January. He is a boss on the midfield for Werder and had all we miss in the CM position right now. Plus, what a fucking pass this guy has, unreal. Also, it seems he wants to come back so badly.

I know I am Belgian and maybe biased, but I want him here. Hell yes. Now!!

Walcott is a bit redundant with Sturridge and Moses for the right and Hazard and Mata (plus Bertrand) for the left. We need a goal scorer, and from Torres current form, perhaps 2.

We need more in the center of the pitch. We've lost many center/holding mids and got no replacements. Lampard signing for another year or not.

You want him to play left-back?

I'd be sad if he doesn't retire here, but he's got to accept a new role and I'm not entirely sure what that is. Personally I don't want to see arguably the greatest player we've had sitting on the bench and getting a few minutes in cup games and at the end of league games. Also we need to look at the youth players that he would be taking minutes from.

How many times has he put a smile on your face? Lampard derseves our attention more than any other player or youth. If he wants to stay, make him stay.

Sometimes the player knows he cant really play at that kevel anymore, but he still want to participate in the routine of being a player. He wouldnt be a left-back (lol), he would play as squad player in CM. Giggs is a great example of that and there is nothing shameful to see him on the bench. Keeping him on the team is bigger than all of that. Others (like Drogba) dont want this unimportant act, so they go to these new markets (China, US, Brasil).

I am not sure which type of player Lamps is, but I would be more than happy to see him on the team (playing or not).