Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Because we foolishly put them on high wages. Average players demanded by Conte

Emerson is apparently on 40kpw. 

Don't think thats the problem here. We have an valuation of the player, and need to stick to it. That's how we have been able to do some brilliant selling in the past. We can't fold on the first sign.

58 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Are they so skint that they cant afford 25EU for Emerson? Surely a PL club will be interested at those prices.

Of course, I think we will get some clubs from the PL going after a couple of our players. 

Just wait till season starts. Panic will set in and since transfer windows closes on October, will give us time to sell. 

27 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Of course, I think we will get some clubs from the PL going after a couple of our players. 

Just wait till season starts. Panic will set in and since transfer windows closes on October, will give us time to sell. 

Lets hope so mate

2 hours ago, Jason said:

he is insane

Vidal is washed up dogshit, or damn near it

and Kolarov is nearing that point in a year or two as well

Tonali will be a better player than either, and already is more than ready to start

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

he is insane

Vidal is washed up dogshit, or damn near it

and Kolarov is nearing that point in a year or two as well

Tonali will be a better player than either, and already is more than ready to start

You know Conte. He has a penchant for going after older players, workhorse players more than talented, younger players.

People, including myself, have complained about the club not backing the manager in the transfer market but am glad they didn't so with Conte, even if we still ended up with duds of other kind. 

Inter is my favourite Italian team by far

and I want Conte THE FUCK OUT

he is fucking destroying our long term future

CUNT

I HATE so many of the players he is polluting the club with

wtf

asshat deluxe

He brought Hakimi in, who is a top class wing back, so one big area improved quite a bit.

He brought Kolarov and Vidal for more or less free. They clearly do not have the money for Emerson. Tonali is also probably costly. Maybe Kolarov is betted than young?

I think overall, if Conte manages to not sell Lautaro, they have a nice starting eleven.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk