Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Inter Will Only Sign Chelsea’s Victor Moses If He Is Physically Fit To Play Immediately

https://sempreinter.com/2020/01/19/inter-will-only-sign-victor-moses-if-he-is-fit-enough-to-immediately-join-the-squad/

lol, as he is likely being sent back here it looks like as well by Fenerbahce

more dregs for the party!!!

Image result for dregs

Apparently Lazaro is on his way to Newcastle so Inter definitely needs new Rwb. 

On 18/01/2020 at 2:18 PM, Jason said:

On 18/01/2020 at 2:23 PM, Special Juan said:

Rightly so, he's just so average.

Id say he is an improvement on what United have. He is also an improvement on Mason and Ross in that more advanced position imo but we will never pay that fee for him. Hes got a bit of potential to go up another level for me but he will never truely be an elite player.

Why we arent bidding for Eriksen makes no sense to me. Spurs want like 20m from Inter, fs, we should throw 35m at them if it will make them sell to us. I do think a move will reignite his career which this season has stagnated due to not wanting to be there and lack of consistent playing time under Mourinho. A much better player than Bruno Fernandes which is why I am shocked United arent after Eriksen this month too....

What I cant get my head around... is why all the top clubs are now showing major interest in the likes of Tino Werner when he was clearly a baller for some time. Vesper was pulling up fully detailed analysis of his attributes way before anyone seems interested. What are these clowns behind the scenes doing!!

4 hours ago, DDA said:

What I cant get my head around... is why all the top clubs are now showing major interest in the likes of Tino Werner when he was clearly a baller for some time. Vesper was pulling up fully detailed analysis of his attributes way before anyone seems interested. What are these clowns behind the scenes doing!!

The problem is the managers. 

Conte he wanted lukaku and then got morata. We got screwed there. 

In comes in Sarri and he wanted higuain. 

I blame it on our constant chop of managers. 

Tottenham in firm Bale approach as Levy puts lid on transfer fee

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/tottenham-make-concrete-bale-approach-as-levy-puts-lid-on-transfer-fee

Tottenham have contacted Real Madrid to inform them they are willing to to pay €30million (£25.34m) for Gareth Bale this month  – but are reported to have told the LaLiga giants they won’t go any higher to re-sign the Wales forward.

Bale has been linked with a move back to Tottenham in recent month, with the winger struggling to win over the Madrid fans.

The 30-year-old has helped Los Blancos win La Liga and the Copa del Rey once each, and the Champions League four times since 2013.

However, the Santiago Bernabeu have never truly taken to Bale, who has also failed to convince head coach Zinedine Zidane that he deserves to start regularly for the team.

So far this season, the Wales international has made nine starts and three substitute appearances in La Liga for Madrid, and has played just 101 minutes in the Champions League.

And according to El Chiringuito TV, Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy met with Madrid president Florentino Perez this week to propose the transfer of Bale back to Tottenham.

snip