Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

BREAKING NEWS

Chelsea have made an offer for Benfica midfielder Gedson Fernandes.

The offer is thought to be for an 18 month loan with an obligation to buy for £55m, provided he plays in at least 50 per cent of the games during the loan spell.

West Ham United’s latest offer is for an 18 month loan with an obligation to buy for £33m – the percentage of games to trigger the obligation is less     than Chelsea’s.

The decision will rest with Benfica and the player.

Source: Skysports

3 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

BREAKING NEWS

Chelsea have made an offer for Benfica midfielder Gedson Fernandes.

The offer is thought to be for an 18 month loan with an obligation to buy for £55m, provided he plays in at least 50 per cent of the games during the loan spell.

West Ham United’s latest offer is for an 18 month loan with an obligation to buy for £33m – the percentage of games to trigger the obligation is less     than Chelsea’s.

The decision will rest with Benfica and the player.

Source: Skysports

Why would Benfica sell when he has a 120 mil release clause. Also don't know much about him is he any good?

Conte is losing his mind going after a 35yo washed up thug like Young.

Would love to see the Milano WAGS when his wifey first shows up.

Hopefully someone first clues her in that stuffed into a dress like a Cumberland sausage and also a tad too nippy is not proper Italian style.

BnIvvViCMAAK3CB.jpg

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Hopefully someone first clues her in that stuffed into a dress like a Cumberland sausage and also a tad too nippy is not proper Italian style.

You remind me, I use to enjoy hot dogs on Cumberland farm when I lived in Cape Cod for 6 months :offtopic:

Get lemar on loan

Buy werner and sancho for 150m and loan them back in pulisic style...dont think we can buy them in summer with the likes of madrid barca around

Buy Telles for 30m and buy a cb for christ sakes

Sell a lot of deadwood and recoup losses

At least we can fight for pl next yr

1 hour ago, shrenshah said:

Get lemar on loan

Buy werner and sancho for 150m and loan them back in pulisic style...dont think we can buy them in summer with the likes of madrid barca around

Buy Telles for 30m and buy a cb for christ sakes

Sell a lot of deadwood and recoup losses

At least we can fight for pl next yr

big problem is the uncertainty over the pricing of Werner and Sancho in January (even with a loan back for both)

If you take the max that has been quoted for both together, it is now around £200m (if the agent demands of Sancho's are to be believed, which is hopefully a pile of tosh)

Werner's RC supposedly goes down by half or so in the summer

I have no confidence in anything that is being reported, so who really knows what is going on

I totally agree on Telles, but I also see zero linkage with him and us, so it looks like a Chilwell in the summer or bust situ, which worries me greatly

as for CB, I do not have a clue if thsi Dop linkage is true or not, and again, there are multiple offers/prices being pushed by the press

something has to be going on (with Diop or some other CB) I think or we surely would have exercised Ake's buyback clause for £40m, unless we are waiting to see the true extent of his hamstring injury OR, as may be the case, Lamps doesn't really rate Ake and is more than willing, as he has said, to have AC fight for his place on the team

everything is so up in the air, but that is normal for a January window

that all said

as I have been saying for the past several weeks, as much as I would love to have them, and as much as I truly believe we NEED them all if we are to fight for trophies in a couple years, I am feeling like we fail to get any of the big three (Chilwell, Sancho, and Werner), all for different reasons

I can so see us (in the summer) pulling Dembele and not Werner (outside shot we pull Moussa this window)

and then miss out on Chilwell to Shitty and miss out on Sancho either due to cost, or one of the bigger teams grabbing him or a combo of both

I so hope I am wrong, so hope I am underestimation our pulling power

the team seems very reluctant to actually spend money on buys and also to pull triggers on sales, partially due to that massive year over year loss we just took and partially due, I think, to them overestimating the value of some of the layers we are currently stuck with

I have yet to see any actual concrete evidence that we actually are committed to a £150m war chest for January alone, as that may be the total for BOTH January and the summer windows, in which case we are pretty much fucked in terms of grand plans, as that means for a total of 3 windows (2 summers.2019, 2020 and a January 2020 slot, albeit one summer was due to the ban) we are ony committed to an average of £50m per window (£150m divided by 3)

FFP is looming large. We simply MUST qualify for the CL next year or we will be facing yet another big revenue loss when the December 2021 report comes out 2 years from now. If we have another net £100m loss reported 2 years from now, we will more than likely be on breach of FFP IF we also spend huge money on the transfer market the next (county this one) 3 windows.

Selling Kante (this summer is the last window we are going to get huge money for him, as he turns 30yo next season, right as spring starts) would help A LOT, but the mere suggestion would see me burned like a witch in some parts. I think in his current role, he is simply not worth the money we can get for him, and is not remotely (in his current usage format) the player he can still be. We have reduced him to a bog standard CMF as of now. Something has to give. A 3 man MF (in a 4 3 3 ) of Jorginho, Kante, and Kovacic is just never going to work.and if we go to a 4 2 3 1 then one of those 3 has to be dropped anyway, as none are AMF's in even the slightest, most remote sense, plus, even when Mount is tossed in, we still have fuckall for creativity as well atm.

2 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Buy werner and sancho for 150m and loan them back in pulisic style...

Why do people keep saying this? Never in a million years will clubs agree to this especially with players that will attract bidding wars.

Pulisic was the ultimate anomaly.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

or we surely would have exercised Ake's buyback clause for £40m, unless we are waiting to see the true extent of his hamstring injury OR, as may be the case, Lamps doesn't really rate Ake and is more than willing, as he has said, to have AC fight for his place on the team

Some reports said we need to offload Christensen first before bringing back Ake.