Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On ‎23‎-‎01‎-‎2020 at 7:59 PM, DDA said:

😴😴😴😴

We are truly embarrassing.

Fancy going crazy for the ban to be overturned only not to have z transfer strategy on the first available window lool.

Its the new face of Chels

On ‎24‎-‎01‎-‎2020 at 1:23 PM, killer1257 said:

They play 4-4-2. They need more strikers in general.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Does not matter what system you play in the end, they would have options in case of injuries, they would have option to change a game when need be. On that front we look utterly clueless.

16 minutes ago, Mana said:

Boy do I look stupid making this post months ago...

No, you don't. It was very common opinion. Tierney was highly rated LB. He barely played. No one expected from Pepe to play like this. Also Ceballos didn't meet expectations. But fair play to you for putting this post. 

17 minutes ago, Mana said:

Boy do I look stupid making this post months ago...

Now I'm worried, now you've given up on them a title winning run of form is coming ;)

But I'm all seriousness we've all been there, you should see my comments on AVB :shudder:

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Is he any good?

Spurs are signing/linked with some average-esque players like we normally do!

he is oki, but nothing I rate that high

if he becomes a beast I will be quite surprised

hard pass for me in terms of him coming here

so sick of middling players!!!!!

Tottenham preparing for busy transfer window finale as Christian Eriksen completes move to Inter

Spurs are still in the hunt for a striker, but Danny Rose and Kyle Walker-Peters could be following Eriksen out of north London

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/27/tottenham-preparing-busy-transfer-window-finale-christian-eriksen/

455024550a928c28423426cf8254e7ce.png

TELEMMGLPICT000222236309_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwRvE_uQqj27RwLRoNpArY9c.jpeg?imwidth=960

Inter Milan have signed the Spurs left-winger for £16.89million 

Tottenham Hotspur are prepared for a busy end to the transfer window with Christian Eriksen set to head three first-team exits, with the club still hoping to add a striker to the signing of PSV Eindhoven winger Steven Bergwijn.

Eriksen was in Milan on Monday to undergo his medical and put the finishing touches on his £16.89million move to Inter, as Spurs negotiated with PSV over Bergwijn.

The left-sided winger had been linked with Leicester City, but Tottenham expect to sign the 22-year-old who has been valued at £27m by the Dutch club.

Other than Eriksen, left-back Danny Rose could leave Tottenham before the closure of the transfer window on Friday night, along with right-back Kyle Walker-Peters.

Rose is the subject interest from Newcastle United, Bournemouth and Watford, and Spurs may even be willing to loan the England international out with a view to a full-time move in the summer if a permanent transfer cannot be negotiated straight away.

Despite previously vowing to see out the remainder of his contract at Tottenham, clubs believe Rose may be persuaded to move on this month to rescue any hope of keeping his England place for this summer’s European Championships.

Walker-Peters is on the radar of Southampton and Crystal Palace, but Spurs may have to accept a loan offer to move the 22-year-old during this window.

Bergwijn’s anticipated arrival will give head coach Jose Mourinho more forward options, as he can also play through the middle or off the right, despite largely appearing on the left, from where he likes to cut inside.

PSV left Bergwijn out of their line-up for the 1-1 draw with FC Twente, with the player insisting he did not refuse to play.

“I have never refused to play for PSV and would never do that,” said Berhwijn, who is believed to have travelled to London on Monday. “PSV is in my heart.

“I called the coach this morning and said some things are going on and he gave his permission [to miss the game against Twente and travel to London]. He then wished me success, everything went fine and I did everything in a good manner without going behind PSV’s back. Thank you.”

snip

Spanish media are convinced Barcelona are now in pole position to sign Bruno Fernandes from Sporting and will then loan him to Valencia for the rest of the season as part of their deal to sign striker Rodrigo Moreno. Man United will not move on their valuation of the player.

:lol:

It's hard for me to imagine that 50m or 60m makes any difference for United. 

They are in similar position as we are. 

Their prime targets for this position Maddison and Grealish are not available now but they are in the summer. 

32 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

It's hard for me to imagine that 50m or 60m makes any difference for United. 

They are in similar position as we are. 

Their prime targets for this position Maddison and Grealish are not available now but they are in the summer. 

They also got duped by Leeds to sign someone:lol: