Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Just now, BlueLyon said:

What about Depay? Fixed his workrate and now looks more level headed, he plays quite well for Lyon and Netherlands, althrough he has been hot and cold in ligue 1 this year. 

Ex united player too, but tbh I wouldnt give a shit as long was success here. Would be interesting to see him in cf role under Sarri.

CF role with Memphis is very interesting. Would be like the Martial idea

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

No striker?

WTF

This is nothing but the same old same old shit, recycled

Napoli WILL NOT SELL TO US

Juve have FUCKED us in the arse over Sandro for 3 straight years

Pulisic is FAR from the best RW we need, and £70m for him is madness

finally, Ake wasn't good enough before when we dumped him for £20m, NOW all of a sudden he is TWICE as good and worth £40m??

if all this is true, our board is even worse that I thought, and I think THEY ARE SHIT

super frustrated:(

Don't fret ,relax your cacks its only abit of tabloid titillation me thinks , i'll be a little pissed if we don't improve the squad January tho!

Mourinho urges Man Utd to spend up to £71m to land Dutch sensation Matthijs de Ligt

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/mourinho-urges-man-utd-to-spend-up-to-71m-to-land-dutch-sensation-linked-with-liverpool

Jose Mourinho has instructed the Manchester United board to secure the signing of Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt at all costs, a report claims.

De Ligt is just 19 years of age, but such has been his progress that he has been watched by scouts all over Europe.

Manchester United and Spurs have been linked with the Dutch international over the last few months with Spurs viewing him as a replacement for United target Toby Alderweireld.

On Thursday, Liverpool’s Virgil van Dijk said his Holland team-mate will undoubtedly be on Liverpool’s list of potential targets.

Mourinho though is desperate to sign a new centre-back, with Eric Bailly and Chris Smalling among those linked with exits while Victor Lindelof has struggled for consistent form.

De Ligt is viewed as a perfect solution for the Red Devils, and Don Balon claim that the Red Devils may have to fork out as much as £71.2million (€80m) to beat their rivals to his signature.

That amount would represent the highest fee ever paid for a teenager, who Catalan giants Barcelona are also apparently considering as a long-term replacement for the 32-year-old Gerard Pique.

snip

Barcelona cannot buy any more Liverpool players until 2020 unless they are prepared to pay a £90m premium on top of any transfer agreed, Sky Sports News understands.

I'm guessing napoli as some sort of clause on us buying napoli players 

Manchester City, Barcelona Reportedly Told Frenkie de Jong Will Cost £75M

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2807124-manchester-city-barcelona-reportedly-told-frenkie-de-jong-will-cost-75m

Ajax will reportedly demand a £75 million price tag for Manchester City and Barcelona transfer target Frenkie de Jong. 

According to the Mirror's David Anderson, the Dutch side feel comfortable asking for such a fee due to the many clubs interested in his services and the fact they have him under contract until 2022.

De Jong is one of two top talents making headlines for Ajax this season, and both he and Matthijs de Ligt have been linked with a host of top clubs.

According to Anderson, the battle for De Jong will come down to the English and Spanish champions, with Barcelona eager to top any offer the Citizens make. City see him as the ideal long-term replacement for Fernandinho and want to avoid missing out on him the way they did on Jorginho.

snip

Chelsea join Manchester United in race for £70m-rated Inter Milan star Milan Skriniar

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7797428/chelsea-join-manchester-united-in-race-for-70m-rated-inter-milan-star-milan-skriniar/

CHELSEA are in the race to sign Inter Milan’s £70 million-rated star Milan Skriniar.

The Slovakia defender is on Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri’s shopping list as he draws up plans to bolster his team’s back four.

Skriniar, 23, has been on rivals Manchester United’s radar for some time but Sarri is now keen to raid his homeland and pinch one of Italian football’s finest centre halfs.

Sarri is facing growing issues in his defence with ageing players and frustrated youngsters.

The Italian isn't fully satisfied with the way his squad is performing and thinks he can get much more out of the team with a reshuffle.

Brazilian centre half David Luiz has been rejuvenated since Sarri took over in the summer but will be 32 by the end of this season.

snip

TopTransferTemplate-Milan-Skriniar.jpg?s

On 26/11/2018 at 5:12 PM, Johnnyeye said:

this move i approve, if it will happen is another question

It wont happen

Juve will never let him go unless they buy a replacement to their wanted level, and that isnt happening this January.

52 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

I hope they fucking crash and burn. Most arrogant club in world sport.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

I hope they fucking crash and burn. Most arrogant club in world sport.

and yet Hazard still wants to go to that shithole, Courtois is loving it there atm no doubt. Unfortunately the lure of Madrid's dick is too much to refuse for players nowadays <_< ( sorry for the foul language ) i say fuck their galacticos policy with that brainfart Perez in charge who thinks he can buy anyone at anytime. If Hazard had any brains he would shut the fuck up, stay put here where he is loved and aprecciated, and avoid that mess of a club. Fuck Real Madrid

17 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

and yet Hazard still wants to go to that shithole, Courtois is loving it there atm no doubt. Unfortunately the lure of Madrid's dick is too much to refuse for players nowadays <_< ( sorry for the foul language ) i say fuck their galacticos policy with that brainfart Perez in charge who thinks he can buy anyone at anytime. If Hazard had any brains he would shut the fuck up, stay put here where he is loved and aprecciated, and avoid that mess of a club. Fuck Real Madrid

Oh. The new rumour is a true dream! De Gea wont renew, wants to to to Real who will offer Big Nose plus cash! Make it so!!!