Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

@MilanDiavolo

Chelsea is (once again) interested in Bryan Cristante. His agent, Giuseppe Riso flew yesterday to London and will return tomorrow.

I watch Milan alot with my friends and Bryan Cristante is a 17 year old Pirlo basically he is so good at such a young age.

Didn't think the Hulk situation was as bad as this:

"Zenit St. Petersburg have been sent a fake bomb with a photo of summer signing Hulk attached to it, Russian police have confirmed.

The authorities were called to the club's training ground to discover the pretend bomb, making this the latest incident in a string of disruptions since the striker was bought from Porto for a reported £32m."

Didn't think the Hulk situation was as bad as this:

"Zenit St. Petersburg have been sent a fake bomb with a photo of summer signing Hulk attached to it, Russian police have confirmed.

The authorities were called to the club's training ground to discover the pretend bomb, making this the latest incident in a string of disruptions since the striker was bought from Porto for a reported £32m."

Incredible? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to say, that now that i am partially back, that i was correct despite the hate by many haters here telling me i was wrong.

I gave good, valid, logical reasons as to why some players werent coming to chelsea and i was right.

I said modric was a no, he was a YES OR YES, madrid bound, and thats exactly where he landed.

i said Maicon was a no considering chelsea should look forward, and he offered little to the table compared to debuchy or azpilcueta in many ways and i was right.

And i said hulk was a no because he was overated, there were better options, and too expensive. And look at what happened.

About mou to chelsea, i say he win the cl this season, and leaves either next year or the year after. he might stay until 2016 but if by the time fergie leaves, he feels his time at madrid is good enough, he will go to manchester united.

Dont see city in the bloom unless chelsea and united have no space for him.

I would just like to say, that now that i am partially back, that i was correct despite the hate by many haters here telling me i was wrong.

I gave good, valid, logical reasons as to why some players werent coming to chelsea and i was right.

I said modric was a no, he was a YES OR YES, madrid bound, and thats exactly where he landed.

i said Maicon was a no considering chelsea should look forward, and he offered little to the table compared to debuchy or azpilcueta in many ways and i was right.

And i said hulk was a no because he was overated, there were better options, and too expensive. And look at what happened.

So, we get to claim credit by predicting who won't come to Chelsea? This is great...here are a couple of predictions just to get started...

1) I predict that Chelsea will not make a 5M pound bid for Xavi and ALSO that if they did make that bid, Barcelona would not accept.

2) I predict that Chelsea will not make a 75M pound bid for Adrian Mutu.

So, we get to claim credit by predicting who won't come to Chelsea? This is great...here are a couple of predictions just to get started...

1) I predict that Chelsea will not make a 5M pound bid for Xavi and ALSO that if they did make that bid, Barcelona would not accept.

2) I predict that Chelsea will not make a 75M pound bid for Adrian Mutu.

Nope you misunderstood, people attacked my predictions which were made well with logical backup, with anger and attacked me because they thought i was in someway insulting chelsea by arguably aggressively saying that the idea of those players coming was not right in many ways, and in the end despite all the hate and drama, i was right, thats all.

You went and misinterpreted and thought i was saying something else, so i suggest you start opening your mind up when reading what i post or else you will be confused just like many before were. There you go, people misunderstood my logical explaining for arrogance that in someway intimidated them.

Well the point i was trying to make is that they werent going to come, some said they were just to say the opposite, some attacked personally, and in the end i was right, thats all.

So much drama, to end up by showing that i was right, and that was something that many were able to take notice of, like today, i post something about falcao possibly being a target for real, and they start discussing as to why that will never happen, it is a defensive reaction when in fact im only posting relevant information linked to chelsea with logical backup up, but some feel threatened, and boom war begins, that discussion is correct though, what wasn't was the irrational bit i got before.

I said maicon was arguably finished, was not a prospect for the future, didn't add enough, that modric was madrid yes or yes, and that hulk was ridiculous for several reasons despite some huge hype, and i got attacked as anti chelsea for going against what many thought was not right to go against.