Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton
Followers 11

They should make the window 1 week instead of 1 month just to make teams hurry the fuck up.

I think this would cause even more flops to occur.

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

What the fuck? After being one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga this year, I honestly think he should have a say in his future. I'm pretty sure he would be happy either returning to Chelsea o

Posted Images

A new mega-bucks deal for Kalou would do nicely.

Imagine if that was the only thing we accomplished during this window. I'll be coming for your head if this happens.

^Milan Lalkovic :)

This guy is 17 nothing like lalkovic, his potential is much higher i would say!

And he is english always nice too see homegrown talent!

If we get him now or in the summer transfer period we would stop us paying 20mil in 2 or 3 years!

But i also think we should give milan a first team chance!!!

You need a straight jacket if you think Napoli are a selling club, never mind a club that would release Cavani for such a small fee. I won't even comment on your addition of Kalou to that deal. You do realise Chelsea target Vargas recently snubbed us in favor of Napoli.

where did i mention Napoli being a selling club Moron! i cant even begin to explain to you how stupid you are!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just going to list some raw players that can be molded. Most of these players would probably be rubbish at Chelsea, but all of them are play very well/decently at their current clubs. I like most of these players and I think a couple of down to earth hard workers could be very good for the club. Sometimes a risk on these type players is worth it (Lampard, Joe Cole, Duff) but sometimes it isn't (a lot of LIverpool players).

Young and impressionable players that will look up to AVB as a god are needed, much like how the Vieille Garde look(ed) up to Emperor Mourinho.

Wingers

Junior Hoilett

Marc Albrighton

Anthony Pilkington

Midfielders

Barry Bannan

Fabian Delph

Joe Allen

Jack Rodwell

Ross Barkley

Defenders

Seamus Coleman

Neil Taylor

Ryan Shawcross

I'm sure some of the more observant users have noticed a very simple paradigm. :D

• Like 2

Sh..Sh..Shawcross? :fainthv9:

He is alright, a bit dangerous. Just a suggestion, but Cahill signed and well Cahill is better.

I'm just going to list some raw players that can be molded. Most of these players would probably be rubbish at Chelsea, but all of them are play very well/decently at their current clubs. I like most of these players and I think a couple of down to earth hard workers could be very good for the club. Sometimes a risk on these type players is worth it (Lampard, Joe Cole, Duff) but sometimes it isn't (a lot of LIverpool players).

Young and impressionable players that will look up to AVB as a god are needed, much like how the Vieille Garde look(ed) up to Emperor Mourinho.

Wingers

Junior Hoilett

Marc Albrighton

Anthony Pilkington

Midfielders

Barry Bannan

Fabian Delph

Joe Allen

Jack Rodwell

Ross Barkley

Defenders

Seamus Coleman

Neil Taylor

Ryan Shawcross

I'm sure some of the more observant users have noticed a very simple paradigm. :D

Nice list dude, more British blood is always welcome! :D

• Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic
  • Jas locked and unlocked this topic