Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Well yeah to some extent but we need to pretty much change 5 or 6 players. Maybe 1 or 2 can be done in jan but this summer is gonna be one busy one

If we can get the elusive creative spark for the midfield and a bit of flair and pace added somewhere in the wings, as well as Cahill id be delighted

Just read that real madrid would sell esteban granero for the right price!!

Think he would be a good creative option and is still rather young.

And arsenal are tracking him.

We should go for him he is a young classy attacking playmaker!

Just read that real madrid would sell esteban granero for the right price!!

Think he would be a good creative option and is still rather young.

And arsenal are tracking him.

We should go for him he is a young classy attacking playmaker!

I think he isn't that great right now, but still has a lot of potential. He is 24 so there is still room for improvement. He would know Mata from the Youth Ranks of Real Madrid too.

It's irrelevant whether we are willing to go all out in January, many clubs like to keep hold of their big players. But money talks, and if we afford a few clever deals I don't see why not.

Clubs like Lille have been after Kalou and Benayoun before maybe we can use it for Hazard, Milan pursuing Tevez and and the possible detriment to Pato etc... But clubs like Tottenham wouldn't let Modric go now, besides I think it call all work in our favour. Young talents are the way forward, and I'd be far happier spending our money on them then overpriced names who can't guarantee a better game than a younger, possibly more talented counterpart.

Exactly with EvilTwinz! I don't want Modric or Sneijder for 200k a week, I wan young Josh gettin 15 games at least for the first half of the season with Lamps on his back like a hawk.!

it would be Nice to see Josh becoming part of this team, But right now Can't see it happening. Hope he turns into a Sturridge and has a Good Loan Spell and we give him a Chance like we did with Danny. Although could josh develop into More of an Attacking Player?

---------------------------Essien----------------------

-----------Josh------------------------Mata-----------

-----Sturridge----------Torres----------New LW-----

Exactly with EvilTwinz! I don't want Modric or Sneijder for 200k a week, I wan young Josh gettin 15 games at least for the first half of the season with Lamps on his back like a hawk.!

We can get something between Josh and Modric/Sneijder.

Heard a few times that we are gonna get £150m to spend in January but really can't see how you can do that much business in this time of year unless he's targeting 1 or 2 superstars. Can't see that tho because of European commitments such as the UCL and the Manchester Thursday night cup.

Heard a few times that we are gonna get £150m to spend in January but really can't see how you can do that much business in this time of year unless he's targeting 1 or 2 superstars. Can't see that tho because of European commitments such as the UCL and the Manchester Thursday night cup.

This large amount keeps cropping up in various articles? Surely if we are spending this much it must include a star maybe from South American league? Neymar/Lucas? I am I right in saying they are eligible to for the champions league squad too? Plus they are ideal for for mrAVB's spanish/Portuguese speaking contingent!

Anyone would do!! But avb really needs to get young hungry players and like 2 players from Porto so that they could help the team understand avb's play style. But in all honestly I just want HUNGRY PLAYERS!! that game against Norwich where Mata and lukaku came on really define such kind of players. They were so proud an honored to play for the team and you could just see it on their faces but especially with their play. They felt like they needed to justify their price tag and squad place, and also really lifted us to that win. Now look mata is first name on team sheet and alll of us are shouting for lukaku to get some time, (also cuz our strikers are playing bad but that's besides the point!)

So get a

Kevin de Bryune

Hazard

Godin/Cahill Or

Rodwell just as long as their young.

Well no one expected the Torres transfer, i think we could be quietly up to something big again. Neymar would be able to play in the UCL of course as would anyone who hasn't played in the UCL group stages. Hulk couldn't, Pato couldn't, Modric could. We'll see.