Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Says who? It is all speculation at the moment, he doesn't even have where to play at Madrid if James comes. And Ronaldo will play at least 3 more years at Madrid considering how much money they are earning from his imagine rights.

I'm sorry Hazard is not all that. Occasional sparks and that's about it. He fizzles as the game lasts 90 minutes. He's also a huge defensive liability. Most of the goals against us since he's been playing came from his side of the pitch. I felt so sorry for Ashley who had to cover for him most times and always ended up picking up two players, at the least on defensive duties. I would sell him for a massive profit in a heart beat. Even Drogba at his prime defended dutifully for us during his Chelsea playing days.

I'm sorry Hazard is not all that. Occasional sparks and that's about it. He fizzles as the game lasts 90 minutes. He's also a huge defensive liability. Most of the goals against us since he's been playing came from his side of the pitch. I felt so sorry for Ashley who had to cover for him most times and always ended up picking up two players, at the least on defensive duties. I would sell him for a massive profit in a heart beat. Even Drogba at his prime defended dutifully for us during his Chelsea playing days.

maybe you watched the atletico game last season and nothing else

Ain't we getting all personal. If you have anything substantive to add, for someone that calls himself an administrator, then you wouldn't be resorting to grade school practices. What facts have you displayed here to buttress any premise that you could have dreamed of?

Grade school practices? What facts have you displayed here to buttress any premise that you could have dreamed of??

:lol: Cheers for lighting up my day with these 'jokes' from the 'world' you are living in. It's also quite funny that you keep on banging on about arguing with facts and stats and yet decidely ignored didierforever, who had refuted your point about Khedira with the minutes played for the players at Madrid under Mourinho. Talk about all barks but no bite.

It just shows how uninformed you are.

That statement couldn't be anymore of a case of pot calling the kettle black (to put it midly) when this is posted:

As Johnny Kills had replied with FACTS to refute your point, you might want to learn a thing or two before spouting BS. And oh in your own words, "it just shows how uninformed you are".

Bla bla bla .....

ju9yje4e.jpg