Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Do you read what you're typing? most of all instead of hurling your shitty nonsense insults do you actually read what i said?. I haven't said once we need an overhaul in January, but for the 3rd time you've assumed i did. Go back and read my post, you are obviously a new fan to Chelsea if you honeslty think this team is good enough, go look at our games under Mourinho and such, we had the best cover in the world, untouchable to be honest. And now we got John Obi Mikel as our only DM it's shocking.

Your posts are stupid and it shows you are an idiot, you are making stuff up, you keep going on about such things as we wont get these players in January? WHAT FUCKING PLAYERS? I HAVEN'T EVEN NAMED A FUCKING PLAYER WE SHOULD GET OR HOW MUCH WE SHOULD SPEND OR A FUCKING OVERHAUL. PLEASE READ MY POST BEFORE ACTUALLY REPLYING.

If anything I'm helping you out so you don't look like a fool in future.

LOOOOOOL, you are honestly dumb!!!!! Do you even pass reading exams at school?

You said I posted you want an overhaul, I actually never said that, from the beginning I agreed we need major improvements, but I never questioned if you want an overhaul or not. I completely disagree they need to happen in this transfer window though (that is entirely my point)....

When did I say our team was good? So stupid, you say I havent read your posts, but just look what you just wrote and read what I did. I said we must buy players in almost every area and then you post trying to convince me the team isnt good? You dont need to go over analyses and Mourinho (lol) to prove me anything, smart ass!

"These" players are the ones who will make a difference and wont be useless after 6 months. I did not mentioned or said you mentioned any of them. I am saying we wont buy those types of players in January because they are simply not available. You either get a no or a absurdly high asking price as an answer.

I am sorry I will never meet you, deeply disturbing to know I will never meet one of the brightest minds of our time! :lol:

Well lest you folks forget there are just 14 days left for Chelsea to buy players.

Do Chelsea have 2 men for every position with at least 3 positions occupied by a No 3 goalie & two utility players capable of playing in multiple different positions ?

I´d say, I do not see it.

Listed Malouda, Hillario, Benayoun & Piazon are still seen.

Remember the team is faced with the PL, FA Cup, maybe Carling & Europa League.

How the team end up this season will have way more to do with squad depth than Rafa´s tactics or lack thereof, I feel.

Now, boys, just pray that some of those fucks in the management see it.