Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I was wondering how his PR team is gonna explain move to mid-table team after two years of crying that Juve is not good enough to win trophies, but I see the "coming home" and narrative about ex-teammates "touching his heart" kicked in, lol 

The complete suddenness of the transfer absolutely feels like he saw Messi move and got agitated. He sees Messi go to a ridiculous super team and then looked at his situation and realized how stale it was. Juve are nowhere near the level necessary to compete in the CL currently.

He now 1 up’s Messi by going to a “romantic, proper” club in the biggest and best league.

If Messi hadn’t moved I highly doubt CR7 would have.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

They finished 2nd last season and now added 3 world class players. 

Don't really care about about 2-6 places in PL lately, as it seems extremely even and bit random race. 

Juve was pushed with expectations to win everything in Italy and CL, rightly so. If PSG won't grab CL this year it will be an epic fail. Meanwhile is anyone really expecting United to win PL, beating enforced City to it? Doubt it. Does anyone expect them to win CL? Hell no. 

Only thing that can help them to win is lack of pressure and that's not the best news for us…

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

I might have to clock off from football for a few days.. I don't think I can't handle this wankfest over CR7 going back 'home' for much longer. 

They gonna milk the shit out of it...if you thought the refs and PGMOL were pro udt before, wait what will happen now. You'll see.

Lol...

So United bite the bait and got CR7 while they couldn't sign a proper central attacking midfielder....that's gonna be their achilles heel this season especially when they face good tactical teams...

Edited by Alabama

36 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

I was wondering how his PR team is gonna explain move to mid-table team after two years of crying that Juve is not good enough to win trophies, but I see the "coming home" and narrative about ex-teammates "touching his heart" kicked in, lol 

Man utd finished second last year explain to me in detail how that is a mid table team? 

26 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Man utd finished second last year explain to me in detail how that is a mid table team? 

Just like us, we could finish anywhere between 2 and 6, it didn't matter. United at the moment are cynically managed, conflict and internal issues-ridden club with unclear ambitions and joke of a manager in form of Ole at the wheel, relying on enforcing controversial penalties that belongs to Europa League. This is different planet in terms of ambiton, sport level, mentality and reputation than Juventus. If You criticize Juve for not being good enough and unable to secure national title and CL win and at the same time move to United, you can't be serious.

And as far I respect every rival I can understand us fearing City, but fearing United in present form doesn't look much like winners mentality; Personally, I'm not bothered at all by their recent transfers and considering them serious title contenders seems huge exaggeration to me; Note that every time we lost to them we pretty much lost to ourselves (like we often did in recent times), not to their immense greatness. 

Edited by Vegetable