Future Chelsea team

Jose M

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been thinking about it, if we recall Courtois and Oscar signed, we can field a team all under 23 which is able to win some games in domestic cup competitions.

------------------Courtois---------------------

-Todd----Chalobah----Ake-----Bertrand-

----------McEachran-----Romeu-----------

-Oscar-----------Hazard-----------Piazon-

--------------------Lukaku---------------------

------------------------Cech

--------------Ivan Cahill Terry A.Cole

-------------------Lampard/Mikel Oscar

Marin/Ramires/sturridge Mata Hazard

-------------------------Torres.

It is highly unlikely that Oscar will be playing Wide right.

Really don't think we need Oscar unless the board is getting him in as a CM. that would make a lot of sense because he is quick and creative - something like Mesut Ozil. Not really sure how the midfield will line up if Oscar is signed. Whom will di Matteo drop? My bet is on Mikel being dropped in favour of Oscar to presser smaller teams.

Also, if we sign Oscar, do we sign Hulk as well? He adds a certain directness to our attacks and like BlueLyon mentioned, his power and strength will be useful to bully teams. But if i don't think the board will go on to sign both Hulk and Oscar.

Really don't think we need Oscar unless the board is getting him in as a CM. that would make a lot of sense because he is quick and creative - something like Mesut Ozil. Not really sure how the midfield will line up if Oscar is signed. Whom will di Matteo drop? My bet is on Mikel being dropped in favour of Oscar to presser smaller teams.

Also, if we sign Oscar, do we sign Hulk as well? He adds a certain directness to our attacks and like BlueLyon mentioned, his power and strength will be useful to bully teams. But if i don't think the board will go on to sign both Hulk and Oscar.

I think he is there for the CM spot as an alternative to Modric. And i highly doubt that it is one or the other with Hulk and Oscar.

I think he is there for the CM spot as an alternative to Modric. And i highly doubt that it is one or the other with Hulk and Oscar.

Probably. but i don't think di matteo will have the courage to play Lampard and Oscar in a Big game..

also, Hulk deal looks like its being complicated by thirdparty crap? maybe another modric

He does play in the centre of midfield. He used to play of the right early in his career but had grown to be brilliant in the centre. This is why I think Mata should move to the left, like at Valencia. It won't really make Juan worse but Oscar just keeps on getting better and better there. Believe it or not Anderson was a very attacking player in Brasil but was ruined at Manchester because they tried changing him. I won't like us to risk it with Oscar.

I'm getting a feeling that we're trying to be like Barcelona. Lots of nifty, quick, fast, skillful, classy, small players and lots of them. We really need another solid player like Essien/Ballack otherwise we could end up like Arsenal. I like the change, it's hugely exciting but i don't wanna see us get overpowered by teams like Stoke, Everton, Sunderland etc. Id rather us get Felaini than anyone else regarding the 'Double Pivot'.

That has to be the worst formation i have ever seen.

Do not underestimate the 3-5-2, as said above it was used by Juventus and they went and won the league unbeaten and got Italy to the Euros final... it is a good formation if you have the right players.

Been thinking about it, if we recall Courtois and Oscar signed, we can field a team all under 23 which is able to win some games in domestic cup competitions.

------------------Courtois---------------------

-Todd----Chalobah----Ake-----Bertrand-

----------McEachran-----Romeu-----------

-Oscar-----------Hazard-----------Piazon-

--------------------Lukaku---------------------

yeah in china we call it 黑店 means a gangster inn

Do not underestimate the 3-5-2, as said above it was used by Juventus and they went and won the league unbeaten and got Italy to the Euros final... it is a good formation if you have the right players.

so with that ... does this formation play have RWB and LWB ?

I'm getting a feeling that we're trying to be like Barcelona. Lots of nifty, quick, fast, skillful, classy, small players and lots of them. We really need another solid player like Essien/Ballack otherwise we could end up like Arsenal. I like the change, it's hugely exciting but i don't wanna see us get overpowered by teams like Stoke, Everton, Sunderland etc. Id rather us get Felaini than anyone else regarding the 'Double Pivot'.

Disagree. While I agree with your analysis that we need a power player in the middle, i think shelling out 20million for Fellaini is a waste - maybe if we sell Essien and Meireles, it makes sense but as of now it is illogical to sign Fellaini.

Firstly, we are trying to make us a better attacking unit and secondly Fellaini racks up a huge foul count. Last season we were the worst team in terms of discipline and adding Fellaini is ill advised. Also, we have Ramires who I feel can be our new Essien/Yaya Toure in the middle as a Box to Box. The real problem lies in the fact that Lampard will be picked regardless of what fans think and that is one midfield position locked. With Oscar/New Creative Mid , Mikel, Ramires, KDB, Romeu, Essien, Meireles to chose from for the other CM position, Creative Mid is a MUST and when we sign the Creative mid, Fellaini will only be a luxury

That formation won Juve the Scudetto without a single defeat and got an average Italy side to the final of the Euros....just sayin'

With those players? We'd get kicked out of the PL lol.

So what if Juve used it? Just because they did, what says we can use it and be successful? How many other teams are using it? And btw I was mostly reacting to the players he listed with that formation, it made me vomit actually just having 1-2 creative players on the pitch.

With those players? We'd get kicked out of the PL lol.

So what if Juve used it? Just because they did, what says we can use it and be successful? How many other teams are using it? And btw I was mostly reacting to the players he listed with that formation, it made me vomit actually just having 1-2 creative players on the pitch.

Oh I thought you thought the 3-5-2 in general was terrible.