Future Chelsea team

Jose M

Btw this thread has no real point. Its interesting, but there should be some sort of date, for exampe future chelsea team in 2013 or 2015, 2018,...With no date at all, you can include only youngsters, or youngsters with current players,...There will be new people coming, we dont even know yet and some will leave as well. At least make date of this "future team", right now some are posting teams for next year, some for 2015 and some for 2018. Because future team with Mata and Hazard, but without Luiz at CB is ridiculous. Or with Mceachran, but without Oscar. Pointless.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are so spoilt for choices that it is absolutely incredible. in 3/4 years we will have such a pool of talent and the most amazing thing is we can make a whole team out of these younsters.

forwards - lukaku, sturridge,piazon

wingers/cam - mata,eden,marin,oscar,moses

pivot - kdb,josh,mikel,romeu,rambo

defenders - bertrand,van aanholt, bruma, kalas, hutchinson,luiz, cahill,azpi

goalkeepers- courtouis,blackman , ?

we can almost have a squad which seems good enough to be world class.

possibly in four or five years:

lukaku

hazard ------- mata ------- moses

mikel ----- romeu

bertrand - hutchinson - luiz - azpilicueta

courtouis

rotated with:

sturridge/torres

oscar ---------- piazon ---------- marin

ramires ----- mceachran

new left back - cahill - new center back - ivanovic

cech

• 3 weeks later...

Hazard is not a striker!!! romeu should be great and we should believe in him and not buy a new DM

and look like marin will have injuries probalm so i'm hard to believe he will be in the XI

and danny/lukaku should be here!!

Calm down. It was just a line up that i had in mind.

True Hazard is not a striker but he has got the skills to play as a false 9 like Messi.

Romeu has shown potential but there must be a reason why RDM isn't giving him any time on the pitch.

Marin does seem to be injury prone but he is a good type of player to play in this lineup as with a 4-3-3 your winger create width(doesn't drift inside) and depth(fast and always looking to get on the end of a through ball) 2 things which Marin is good at.

But why? When we have Lukaku/Danny/(Piazon to some extent)

I see what you mean, but he'd be more effective in the no. 10 role than as a false 9.

Well i kinda did it to get Mata and Oscar both in the midfield and also because i like Hazard to be high up the pitch. He has the tendency to drop deep to ask the ball. Sometimes even in the zone where Lampard and Mikel are playing but i prefer him to play more between the lines. You know between the oppositions central defenders and the DM and CM's.

Also i wanted to get 2 actual wingers on the wings.

FIRST TEAM: Cech - Azi/ Cahil/ JT/ Cole - Mikel or Romeu/ Moutinho - Hazard/ Oscar/ Mata - Torres (Falcao)

SUBS: Courtois/ (Turnbull) - Iva/ Luiz/ Bruma/ (Hutchinson)/ Bertrand - Ramires/ Lampard/ McEachran - Moses/ Marin/ KDB/ (Young Cheap Squad CAM) - Lewandoski/ Lukaku

I belive this would provide enough depth and options for RDM, would have a very nice mix of youth and experience.

This could turn into a class team with top quality players!

We arent even very far from what I think is great enough. One or two shoppings and some releases/sales....

I made it to fit my personal taste, sugestions/critics much apreciated.

Yes as a false 9.

I'm sorry but a false 9 has to be the worst invention in the history of football. It only makes for boring sterile style of play, only Spain and Barcelona can get away with it because they have the best technical players in the world so the can literally keep the ball until their opponents give up.

• 4 months later...

So we should all definitely discuss what the Chelsea team next year will be. My team:

GKs: Cech, S. Walker, Delac

RBs: Azpilicueta, Hutchinson

CBs: Terry, Cahill, Luiz, Kalas

LBs: Cole, Bertrand

CMs: Romeu, Lampard, McEachran, Essien, Ramires

CAM/LM/RMs: Mata, E. Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin, De Bruyne

ST: Torres, Ba, Lukaku

On Loan: Courtois, Van Aanholt, T. Kane, Chalobah, Piazon, T. Hazard, Bamford.

It's so difficult to speculate when we're not sure who will be joining the club. What I would say is next season's side should revert back to 4-3-3. Unless we buy at least one, probably two midfielders for our pivot - there are actually very few who I think can successfully play such a role, whereas there are plenty of players who can play 4-3-3. Our own players like Ramires are born to play in a 4-3-3, and the formation gives greater solidity to the midfield but also can be deployed in a very fluent way.

GK - Cech

LB - A Cole, Bertrand

RB - Azpilicueta

CB - Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic

DM - Mikel, Romeu

CM - Ramires, David Luiz

CM - Oscar, De Bruyne

RW/LW - Hazard, Mata, Moses

ST - Ba, Lukaku

IMO we require a young fourth choice centre back or box to box midfielder depending on the preference of where to play Luiz, backup right back, backup keeper, backup young winger and a top striker to challenge with Ba. I'd be happy to see a couple of those backup slots taken up by younger players we already have if the options are available.

De Bruyne and Lukaku should come back from their loans to take their place in the squad. Courtois should have one more season on loan but not at Atletico.

I'd like to see McEachran and Chalobah get a season of Prem football on loan before playing for Chelsea. Hopefully Zola will take Watford up, because Chalobah could stay there another year.

So we should all definitely discuss what the Chelsea team next year will be. My team:

GKs: Cech, S. Walker, Delac

RBs: Azpilicueta, Hutchinson

CBs: Terry, Cahill, Luiz, Kalas

LBs: Cole, Bertrand

CMs: Romeu, Lampard, McEachran, Essien, Ramires

CAM/LM/RMs: Mata, E. Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin, De Bruyne

ST: Torres, Ba, Lukaku

On Loan: Courtois, Van Aanholt, T. Kane, Chalobah, Piazon, T. Hazard, Bamford.

There is also Wallace at right back, its said he will go to the first team right away (bench or some)

It's so difficult to speculate when we're not sure who will be joining the club. What I would say is next season's side should revert back to 4-3-3. Unless we buy at least one, probably two midfielders for our pivot - there are actually very few who I think can successfully play such a role, whereas there are plenty of players who can play 4-3-3. Our own players like Ramires are born to play in a 4-3-3, and the formation gives greater solidity to the midfield but also can be deployed in a very fluent way.

GK - Cech

LB - A Cole, Bertrand

RB - Azpilicueta

CB - Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic

DM - Mikel, Romeu

CM - Ramires, David Luiz

CM - Oscar, De Bruyne

RW/LW - Hazard, Mata, Moses

ST - Ba, Lukaku

IMO we require a young fourth choice centre back or box to box midfielder depending on the preference of where to play Luiz, backup right back, backup keeper, backup young winger and a top striker to challenge with Ba. I'd be happy to see a couple of those backup slots taken up by younger players we already have if the options are available.

De Bruyne and Lukaku should come back from their loans to take their place in the squad. Courtois should have one more season on loan but not at Atletico.

I'd like to see McEachran and Chalobah get a season of Prem football on loan before playing for Chelsea. Hopefully Zola will take Watford up, because Chalobah could stay there another year.

Omeruo, Kalas

GK:Cech Sorensen Blackman

RB: Azpilicueta Ivanovic

CB:JT Luiz Cahill Kalas

LB: Cole Bertrand

CM:Fellaini Ramires Mikel Romeu Chalobah

RM: Moses Reus

CAM:Mata Oscar

LM:Hazard Marin

ST:Cavani Ba Lukaku

Manager:Mourinho

Rsv: Turnbull Omeruo Piazon