Future Chelsea team

Jose M

Carlo Ancelotti believes the new 25-man rule will have no effect on our defence of the Barclays Premier League.

'It is the same thing as in the Champions League so we are not surprised about this, and this rule can improve the academies in the clubs,' Ancelotti said.

'I don't think we have a difficulty to put a squad in. We have the right number of foreign players.

'I am happy because it is important for our Academy - they are very good players, they need to stay with us and will have more chances this year.

'I know them very well. We followed them for the last year and it is the time for them to be involved in the squad. I don't know how many games they can play this season but we need to have these young players in our squad.' www.chelseafc.co.uk

New rules stipulate each club must nominate a squad list of a maximum 25 players for league action, eight of which must be 'home grown' - that is someone who has been registered for any club in England or Wales for a period of three years while under 21.This number can be supplemented by any registered players under the age of 21.

Im sure we all agree with King Carlo, Imagine our team in the next five years Sturridge,Gael Kakuta,Josh McEachran,Sincliar,Conor Clifford ©,Matic,Sam Hutchinson,Van Aan Holt,Jeffrey Bruma, Kalas and Sam walker, this is straight from our Academy. Add a few more future stars that may come to Stanford Bridge the likes Of Romelu Lukaku or some-thing like that, who loves Chelsea and is Hailed to be the next Didear Drogba :worship: Or even Sergio Aguero who already is a Fan Favourite and surely Roman cant ignore that. Neymar would also be a realistic option considering how much Carlo admires young Brazilians.

The Academy at Cobham is one of the best in the World if not the Best, Under the new rules Chelsea have a positive Future the FA changing the rules will not hinder Chelsea's Lion Hunger for Trophies :champions:.:tophat:

2010 The start of a REVOLUTION!

Whats your Chelsea 2015 First Eleven?

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming our Mercato is finish :

Cech (33 yo)

Ivanovic (31 yo) - Alex (33 yo) - Terry (35 yo) - Cole (35 yo)

Essien (33 yo) - Mikel (28 yo) - Lampard (37 yo)

Kakuta (24 yo) - Drogba (37 yo) - Malouda (35 yo)

Are you trying to make AC Milan from us? :P

Are you trying to make AC Milan from us? :P

Not at all... In fact I didn't read the title until its end, so I didn't notice the "2015" ^^

So :

Cech

Richards - Ivanovic - Bruma - Van Aanholt

McEachran - Mikel - Ramires

Kakuta - Lukaku - Sturridge

Cech

? - Bruma - Ivanovic - ?

Mikel

Essien - Ramires

Kakuta - Lukaku - Neymar/Agüero

That's something I'd love to see. I can see Essien making our first team at least until 33. Can't think of any full-back, that we would sign, but I doubt van Aanholt will make it to our first eleven.

Edited by riks12

--------------------------------------------------Cech(33)-----------------------------------------

A Fit Hutchinson(26)------Bruma(24)------------Ivanovic(31)----------------PVA(25)

-------------------------------------------------Mikel(28)---------------------------------------

-------------Essien(32)/Clifford(24)-----------------------McEchran(22)/Hamsik(28)----------------------

-----Kakuta(24)----------------------------Lukaku(22)/Studge(26)----------------------Neymar(23)----------------

In an ideal world I would prefer Sam Hutchinson at Right Back and as our captain. He could also swap place with Ivanovic and that would depend on our manager.

Cech at 33 will still be our GK and PVA our left back.

Essien at 32 will still be a power house running up and down the field while Clifford will be his back up. Mikel will be a more matured player by then.

Hamsik and McEchran would be the playmakers.

And an attack of Kakuta, Lukaku and Neymar would probably be the best in the business at that time.

Those of you who think its too young a side to win anything, the avg age is 26.5 which is just about perfect and has a good mix of youth and experience.

Edited by warnie_666

--------------------------Cech © 1-------------------------

- - Hutchinson(VC3) Bruma Ivanovic Van Aanholt

- - - - - - - - 21 - - -- - - 3 - - - - 2 - - - - - -11

- -Mikel - Clifford (VC 2) / Matic - - - Essien (VC 1)

- - - 6 - - - - -8 - - - - - - - - - - 4 - - - - - - - -5

- - - - - - - Kakuta - - - - - - - - - -Mceachran - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - 10- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Lukaku / Sturridge- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 14 - - - - - -9 - - - - - - - - - -

Manager Ancelotti

Assistant John terry

Owner Abramovich

Bench

1 Rhys taylor 23 /Sam Walker 30 /Matej Delac 29

2 Ryan Betrand 22

3 Jack Cork 18

4 Milan Lalkovic 20

5 Gokhan Tore 16

6 Fabio Borini 25

7 Tomas Kalas 44

(Numbers are not age just squad numbers)

Predicted Prem table

1 Chelsea 70 - 100 Pts

2 Arsenal/Man city (If they buy the right players and reduce squad size) 65 - 85 Pts

3 Manchester united 50- 65 Pts

4 Liverpool Pts 50 - 65 Pts

Edited by Zazzko

Would like to think that in 5 years time this team would be pretty decent and good enough to beat anyone

............................................................Delac...........................................................

Clifford..........................Bruma........................Ivanovic..................Van Aanholt

.................................Ramires...............................Mikel........................................

........................................................McEachran.....................................................

......Kakuta........................................Lukaku..............................Sturridge...........

Would like to see Hutchinson at right back but as DavidEU said, i cant seen Sam being able to command any sort of regular spot due to his chronic injury problems.

....................................................................Cech(33)........................................................

.......Bosingwa(32)...........Ivanovich(31)....................Bruma(23)..............Van Aarnholt(24)..

....................................................................Mikel(28)...........................................................

...................................Ramires(28)...................................Essien(32)..............................

............Kakuta(24).................................Aguero(27).......................Neymar(23)..............

Edited by jmarlow

What has everyone got against Terry playing at 35? Its not like he has any pace to lose and with his experience and leadership he'll surely be invaluable to the team just like he is now.

My team would be

.................Cech.................

Iva....Bruma.....JT....V.Aanholt

................Essien................

.....Clifford.......McEachran....

Kauta......Sturridge......Neymar

Edited by boshman

• 11 months later...