Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

Yeah I thought he played in Portugal too because he got boo'd every time he touched the ball. He also near scored an amazing long shot I think.

Yes , saved by the goal , Mata hitted the the bar ! and Paulo Ferreira played as a titular :blink::D

Sorry for my english as shit as Liverpool.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes , saved by the goal , Mata hitted the the bar ! and Paulo Ferreira played as a titular :blink::D

Sorry for my english as shit as Liverpool.

Your english isn't that bad mate :)

I believe talk shite are reporting that PSG are his preferred destination. Apparently he has been to Manchester and didn't like what he saw, describing the place as "boring" that's Brazilliam for "dump"!!

Please make this true...

I've got an inkling that after a few years he will force a transfer to Inter Milan (he supports Inter) and then after a few years there he will force a transfer to Real Madrid or Barcelona.

I don't think they have that kind of cash at this point. What are we talking here, 38 million and 100k wages?

I realy dont know where Lucas would fit if Nene, Lavezzi and Ibra all play attacking three. Maybe if Nene leaves, but he was best PSG player last season.

I would like to see Lucas in Inter much more than PSG. With another or two good talented players, Inter would be back again.

"I'll stay at Sao Paulo until the end of the year. Things are well underway."

"I talked to Thiago Silva and Leonardo, they said many good things about the club, the project they are implementing there."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/7971970/Moura-set-for-PSG-switch

Pretty much confirmed if those quotes are anything to go by. Cue United fans suddenly having second thoughts about his ability. They shouldn't have anything to complain about though, they still have Bebe. }

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You