Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has PSG done to you to dislike them?

Is it another "TX theory" of they are going to denominate for ages to come in Europe?

If you knew what the climate in France was you'd realise that PSG was already the most hated club even before they were bought by foreign investors. But that is besides the point, the French Ligue is not as strong as the Premier League and I believe that once PSG get over the hump of their first Ligue title the Ligue will turn into a monopoly. Remember that Lyon absolutely destroyed every other club in France for seven straight and that was without investment. I just want another club to have its time in the sun before the inevitable happens

I don't know where or how you inferred that I'm afraid of 'European Domination' from PSG or ManCity for that fact. That doesn't worry me in the slightest, how many clubs have actually dominated Europe in the last 20 years? Barça one the 'best teams ever' could not extend their domination for more than a couple of years. So I'm not worried about fucking PSG or ManCity

I don't know where or how you inferred that I'm afraid of 'European Domination' from PSG or ManCity for that fact. That doesn't worry me in the slightest, how many clubs have actually dominated Europe in the last 20 years? Barça one the 'best teams ever' could not extend their domination for more than a couple of years. So I'm not worried about fucking PSG or ManCity

No one's going to do that. It's impossible to win back-to-back CL's while still remaining competitive in the league.

No one's going to do that. It's impossible to win back-to-back CL's while still remaining competitive in the league.

First time for everything, I hope we do it and nobody else does or Jose does it, I love that kid.

Nothing is impossible, just highly improbable. If any team could have done the double it was Barça but they didn't. Until a team comes along that is great as Barça was for those few years, I really doubt it could happen.

But yeah, Lucas to PSG is probably a smart move on his part.

First time for everything, I hope we do it and nobody else does or Jose does it, I love that kid.

I know eventually someone will luck out and do it but what people have ignored is that all the recent winners of the CL- since Istanbul, at least- have needed a huge slice of luck at some point in the tournament to win it.

Liverpool with the ghost goal, their 10 minute spell and the shootout

Barcelona with Lehmann's sending off

AC Milan with an easy draw to the semi finals

Man United with wet grass

Barcelona with Ovrebo

Inter with those offside and disallowed Barca goals in the semi finals

Barcelona with van Persie getting sent off in the round of 16

Chelsea throughout our knockout campaign

Nothing is impossible, just highly improbable. If any team could have done the double it was Barça but they didn't. Until a team comes along that is great as Barça was for those few years, I really doubt it could happen.

But yeah, Lucas to PSG is probably a smart move on his part.

Barcelona for all their dominance are still a fair way below the last team to go back-to-back, AC Milan 1989/90.

If you knew what the climate in France was you'd realise that PSG was already the most hated club even before they were bought by foreign investors. But that is besides the point, the French Ligue is not as strong as the Premier League and I believe that once PSG get over the hump of their first Ligue title the Ligue will turn into a monopoly. Remember that Lyon absolutely destroyed every other club in France for seven straight and that was without investment. I just want another club to have its time in the sun before the inevitable happens

Oh good, I thought you where another TX doomsday fanatic!

PSG win the CL? Never, they are like Man City were last year. Obviously because they have a talented squad the bookies will say they are now one of the favorites. I highly doubt that, the last few years when most notably Inter and ourselves this year, won the CL, it wasn't due to having an amazingly talented squad that played football like Barca or Real. It was because of hard work and team spirit more than anything. I don't think PSG will have that sort of connection in their squad for a few years yet. I'm not just saying they can't win it because they're squad wasn't connected as such as well as ours, but they will need to get used to each other and start winning domestic trophies first. Then maybe they could win something. Its like it took us nearly 10 years to win the CL after we had won everything else. Maybe it wasn't the most deserving squad that won it and maybe we deserved it in 2009 but we worked hard and won it.

I don't think so. City fault lies in Mancini mediocrity.

With PSG and Carlo, they might do alright. Not win the CL straight of the bat, but they will be a much tougher team then City where last season!

A goal line clearance isn't luck, just great defending by A. Cole who has done it on numerous occasions. Our 4-1 win at the Bridge wasn't luck!

I dunno, what if Bosingwa hadn't gotten injured and stayed on the pitch the whole 90? Would we have seen a clearance then?

We were lucky with injuries and suspension to an extent, with the hapless Meireles and Bosingwa not being available for selection for the Benfica games.

I dunno, what if Bosingwa hadn't gotten injured and stayed on the pitch the whole 90? Would we have seen a clearance then?

We were lucky with injuries and suspension to an extent, with the hapless Meireles and Bosingwa not being available for selection for the Benfica games.

Meireles played against Benfica in both legs I think :o Well, he scored at the Bridge anyway, how can you not remember? He did that legendary celebration where he did that thing to the Benfica fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psIwgHhCPxs

that amazing goal!

a funny advert after it too...

Meireles played agains Benfica in Portugal , sure of that.But he didn't play against Napoli home

Yeah I thought he played in Portugal too because he got boo'd every time he touched the ball. He also near scored an amazing long shot I think.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You