Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucas agrees to join PSG. He will sign for the french club and will start for them in January, after when Brazilian League ends.

Oh men that's awesome!!!

I got Fox Soccer plus this year just so I can watch the French league.

Now I will get a chance to watch some good matches from PSG! :dance:

Oh men that's awesome!!!

I got Fox Soccer plus this year just so I can watch the French league.

Now I will get a chance to watch some good matches from PSG! :dance:

I hope Lyon/Marseille/Montpellier/Etienne/Lille/Ajaccio/Brest/Bastia/Bordeaux/Lorient/Nancy/Nice/Rennes/Reims/Souchaux/Toulouse/Troyes/Valenciennes win the Ligue 1.

45M euros for freaking Lucas? thats unbelievably ridiculous. This player isnt even consider as a big player in Brazil.

They are so stupid... they have more than enough wingers already, they should spend the money on other positions.

45M euros for freaking Lucas? thats unbelievably ridiculous. This player isnt even consider as a big player in Brazil.

They are so stupid... they have more than enough wingers already, they should spend the money on other positions.

Oscar Rules!

@ChelsTransfer

Inter President Massimo Moratti on Lucas Moura: “There are no regrets, as the €45m PSG offered are completely illogical.” #Inter#MUFC #PSG

:D

Kid looks a talent, but the above makes our deal for Oscar look even fucking better. We've brought the much more rounded player and the one with 'less flash, more substance'!

Kid looks a talent, but the above makes our deal for Oscar look even fucking better. We've brought the much more rounded player and the one with 'less flash, more substance'!

And Inter had a better deal when they just bought Oscar for like 6-7 euros recently from Sau Paulo and then sold him to us for a whopping big profit.....

Wouldn't be surprised if the PSG rumors are in fact true , this is exactly what happened with Pastore one year ago .

However MUFC has made it clear that they are willing to splash the cash and i would rather see united splash those millions on Lucas Moura than strengthening their Midfield and/or Defense .

I hope Lyon/Marseille/Montpellier/Etienne/Lille/Ajaccio/Brest/Bastia/Bordeaux/Lorient/Nancy/Nice/Rennes/Reims/Souchaux/Toulouse/Troyes/Valenciennes win the Ligue 1.

What has PSG done to you to dislike them?

Is it another "TX theory" of they are going to denominate for ages to come in Europe?

Wouldn't mind for him going to psg , they can win the cl now but better than him joining united

PSG win the CL? Never, they are like Man City were last year. Obviously because they have a talented squad the bookies will say they are now one of the favorites. I highly doubt that, the last few years when most notably Inter and ourselves this year, won the CL, it wasn't due to having an amazingly talented squad that played football like Barca or Real. It was because of hard work and team spirit more than anything. I don't think PSG will have that sort of connection in their squad for a few years yet. I'm not just saying they can't win it because they're squad wasn't connected as such as well as ours, but they will need to get used to each other and start winning domestic trophies first. Then maybe they could win something. Its like it took us nearly 10 years to win the CL after we had won everything else. Maybe it wasn't the most deserving squad that won it and maybe we deserved it in 2009 but we worked hard and won it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You