Chelsea 1-1 Fulham

BlueLion.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need a slap, fucking shut up you freak. I thought his decisions were terrible, McEachran was a must but no. We should of had a much more impact on the game, if AVB is world class manager u expect him to be able to sort something out.

Pardon me, but are you stuipid for real? Explain to me why mceachran was a must? Do you think mceachran would win the game for us? You are the type of fake-fan that is always quick on critique but you dont really possess any greater knowledge or intellect wich is quite obvious. I dont know if you even watched the game, but there was lots of decent goal chances. I think AVB has done a really good job but you and some of your fake-fan followers seem to forget that the players also have a responsibility here.

Yes he could bring on mceachran. but then if he would have, and the game would of ended the same way you would just find something else to blame it on.

About as poor as it gets, AVB really needs to take a long look at the way he sets us up against inferior opposition, his substitutions were again bizarre. He took a lot of unnecessary flack for most of the season but recent games against Wigan & Fulham he certainly deserves some criticism - why oh fucking why do we need 4 defenders & a holding midfielder against a side that puts 10 men behind the ball when we are also at home & they got spanked 5 nil in their last fixture, simply mind numbing!

Greatest decision was taking off our highest goal scorer and putting our worst ever striker in his position . Bravo Andre, Bravo.. The reason why the players couldn't give a fuck is because more then half of them don't know where they are going to be next season. Why push for a top four spot when chances are you will be playing against Chelsea next year.

Thank you that's exactly what I believe too, drogs will hold out until his 2 year contract is given and face it that whole bench is Gona be wiped out!!

Honestly, Drogba, Malouda, Kalou, Ferreira, Obi, Anelka, Alex will be playing somewhere else next season. Why should they give a fuck where Chelsea finish? Until we build a new side with players that are sure of there future, we aren't winning anything.

On the plus side, Arsenal drew at home to Fulham, Man City drew with Fulham, Liverpool lost to Fulham but ffs this fucking Fulham have just drawn at home to Odense whilst 2-0 up and lost at home to Man Utd 5-0.

I'll accept 4th as long as Arsenal are 5th. I'd accept 5th if Arsenal are 6th.

If your sick of people saying keep the blue flag flying high you should be looking for another team. Its our battle cry you nonce

But every game people just forgot about our poor game and always say this... like they search for excuses.

united 1-0 wigan (after Seven minutes)...

it is manager's duty to keep every players motivated for this type of games. AvB CAN not avoid his responsibility for us being shit.
The reason why the players couldn't give a fuck is because more then half of them don't know where they are going to be next season. Why push for a top four spot when chances are you will be playing against Chelsea next year. Honestly, Drogba, Malouda, Kalou, Ferreira, Obi, Anelka, Alex will be playing somewhere else next season. Why should they give a fuck where Chelsea finish? Until we build a new side with players that are sure of there future, we aren't winning anything.

Lol. His decisions are always terrible when we don't win.

McEachran is not a must, and he put out the best possible team today (except for Drogba)

Oh here he comes with his personal issues above football, we lacked creativity, like we have been for ages, Lampard poor again, not good enough, McEachran is unique in our squad and I think we needed him.

I HATE avb. for fucks sake how useless can one manager be? Seriously fucking MALOUDA for Lampard? STURRIDGE off for Drogba? Did he not realise that that flop cunt torres was still on the pitch? don't even get me started about the fucking wigan match when he brought on MIKEL MALOUDA AND KALOU and successfully lost us two points. he hasn't done one good thing since he joined and i am worried that he might be a full on retard and need institutionalising. he is making us an embarrassment and cannot believe he still hasnt been sacked and for anyone who wants to tell me "OH MY GOD GIVE HIM SOME TIME, LET HIM BUILD A NEW TEAM" well i wouldnt mind if he was actually trying to build a new fucking team, he's spent his whole chelsea career subbing off sturridge and mata for near on old age pensioners and mceachran has barely seen the first team, if he was genuinely trying to bring through our youngsters and build a new team then fair enough but if hes going to bring on subs like malouda, kalou, drogba, ferreria and take off our best players then he can fuck off. he is ruining our season and its not like we will be able to buy the best players to improve our team next summer if we're in the fucking europa league. AVB out as soon as fucking possible please, i can't believe i was actually excited and happy when we got him he's the biggest waste of space since winston bogarde and even bogarde did more for this club.