Chelsea 1-1 Fulham

BlueLion.

Okay.. so I'm in the wrong for thinking a striker who we paid 50 million quid for can't score for love nor money? Seriously he hardly set the world alight, for all his endeavour he still doesn't do shit all, I'll tell you what I'll keep wanting us to get a good world class striker and you stick with your faith in Torres and his absolute inability to score and see where your view takes us yeah? We need a striker who scores AT LEAST 20 goals a season, that ain't Torres, he's had a YEAR to settle in and is still as shite as he was on day one in terms of being a striker, can't fault him on endeavour and effort but I'd prefer someone who can actually score us some goals.

We can have Benzema, Higuain or David Villa in our team and it would be the same man. Do you know why? Because we have midfielders that rather shoot than pass. It's easy.

When you play under the system of AVB, your striker are main force and not you midfielder players. That is why Falcao and Hulk were deadly for Porto. They had midfielder that pass and we have those who rather shot. That is why AVB wanted Modric who rarley shoot even when he is in good position.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want that? That happened in 2009/10 and look where are we.

For the time being, Yes.

Players are playing worse game by game. If we continue like this, we wont even make top 4. Then attracting top quality players will be tough and getting back in the top 4 even tougher.

For this seasons sake, he needs to get the best out of what he has. Currently he isnt being able to do that. The problem is that he apparently has potential, but isnt inspirational to the players i would think.

We can have Benzema, Higuain or David Villa in our team and it would be the same man. Do you know why? Because we have midfielders that rather shoot than pass. It's easy.

When you play under the system of AVB, your striker are main force and not you midfielder players. That is why Falcao and Hulk were deadly for Porto. They had midfielder that pass and we have those who rather shot. That is why AVB wanted Modric who rarley shoot even when he is in good position.

That's correct, Porto still have the same midfield this season but it's not functioning how it should and they have a lot of problems.

This is really worrying me because i strongly believe that this is the wrong time to go through a transition period. All the teams including Spurs are getting better around us and we are the only team in decline even Arsenal are improving. We can't keep relying on Danny to score for us all the time, goals have to come from other sources. Mata is chipping in but we really lack goals and that's because of our stagnant midfield. Has anyone noticed that every time Ramires is not in the starting line up we look sluggish and we have o drive from the middle of the park ? If we sign a play-maker in January with a 23-26 year old seasoned striker then we will be ok. We lack creativity at the moment and Josh ain't even getting a look in, i know he has not played all season but it must be demorilizing for him because we have had this problem since the 1990's. Can anyone remind me of the last pure creative midfielder we have had in the last 20 years ? Deco does not count !

For the time being, Yes.

Players are playing worse game by game. If we continue like this, we wont even make top 4. Then attracting top quality players will be tough and getting back in the top 4 even tougher.

For this seasons sake, he needs to get the best out of what he has. Currently he isnt being able to do that. The problem is that he apparently has potential, but isnt inspirational to the players i would think.

Today I think we played to our limits.

In his country, they kidnap the mother or brother of the manager after such shit run. So in his defense Id say he is pretty sane comparatively...

Dont you say a word about my country, you funny freaky man. Dont act like a fat chicken, go to sexy women topic and perhaps you might forgot your love for a certain portuguese.

This time last season we had the same amount of points and had played 1 more game. As much as the media like to go on about how Man U become some kind of superteam who become unbeatable at the turn of the year, it has been a time over the last 2 seasons when we have begun to pick up our form too. In 2009/10 we began to hit 7 goals past the likes of Aston Villa, Sunderland etc. Last season we managed to claw our way back to 2nd by the end of the season from fourth position at this time last season too