Chelsea 1-1 Fulham

BlueLion.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another London club that will play as if its their World Cup Final. No way they'll roll over and say ''Take me big boy'' as they did against yernited.

That said I can see Blue Lions headline now ''Boas's Bruisers Batter Cottagers''

I want a place on the bench for Lukaku! He's on fire with the reserves and it's not that Drogba and Torres are excelling at the moment. Nothing to lose, right? WIth all the injuries, he might actually have a shot at getting a spot on the bench.

Article about Kouyaté, Anderlecht player, mentions Lukaku and the Fulham game.

"Lukaku draagt goal aan mij op"

Kouyaté vierde woensdag zijn 22e verjaardag. Romelu Lukaku had een mooi cadeau in petto: "Hij wou me twee tickets voor Chelsea-Fulham op tweede kerstdag geven. Jammer genoeg spelen we zelf op 27 december. Maar hij heeft nu beloofd dat als hij scoort tegen Fulham, hij die goal aan mij opdraagt. Mooi, niet?"

I'll translate

"Lukaku will dedicate goal to me."

Kouyaté celebrates his 22th birthday next Wednesday. Romelu Lukaku had a nice gift idea for him: "he wanted to give me two tickets to Chelsea-Fulham on boxing day. But sadly, I have to play myself a day later. But now he promissed me, if he scores against Fulham, he'll dedicate the goal to me."

So maybe Lukaku know already he might get some minutes against Fulham. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on Lukaku's end. We'll see next Tuesday I guess. :)

even if they park the bus we should still beat that stupid small club down the road. I'd give Lampard a game and Mata needs a rest. We also have a game 5 days later too.

My team would be:

Cech

Ferreira Luiz Terry Cole

Romeu

Lampard Meireles

Malouda Drogba Sturridge

Subs:

Torres

McEachran

Turnbull

Bertrand

Mikel

Mata

Lukaku

We must stop Dempsey... Number one priority, he is their biggest threat both scoring and creating...

Maybe its time for a Torres start?

He needs something...

Don't think Danny should play cf, he's more creative and fast on the wings, he needs that creative space and looks better coming in diagonally rather than straight ahead...

He doesn't have to be a traditional winger and that's the good thing avb has found and harnessed out of him... Out wide-ish is the spot for him... He's so dangerous